Choose the Winner of the 2021 Masters and Win a Fenix Golf Shirt

ASEAN NOW Golf

Augusta-National.jpeg

The Masters returns to the Augusta National golf course from April 8th -11th with a massive purse of US$11,500,000.

It will be good to see the course in all its splendour of the spring shrubs and the greens will be a lot tougher than last November.

So, who is going to grab the famous green jacket this year?

Obviously, Tiger will be sitting this one out, however can Justin, Dustin, John or Patrick, all players currently on top of their game, bring their A game to the tournament.

My vote goes for Lee Westwood, who has been playing exceptional golf for a veteran recently. And who would not enjoy seeing him take this prestigious major…. he has to be the emotional winner.

Anyway, let us see you post your winning prediction and your runner up here, and whoever gets it spot on will win a fantastic Fenix polo shirt.

Good luck and enjoy a few late nights or early mornings catching the live action.

7 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Doesn't look like anyone's picks are panning out.  After 1 round anyways.  Notice no one picked/mentioned Justin Rose....5555

Mine panning out very well so far....I dislike the way DeChambeau plays intensely and do NOT want him to win.  My pick was to attempt to mitigate in some small way if he did.

PH

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...