Any place open to eat.

My last day of the ASQ quarantine is April 7th. I, plan on checking out at noon time and I am going to fly to Sukhothai the same day with Bangkok Air. Does anyone know if I can grab a bite to eat at the airport while I am waiting to board the flight? 

• Sad 1

Thanks for the suggestion I will have a couple hours to kill before the flight so I think I will check it out.  I, hate hanging around the airport but if will save me the hassle of dragging my bags around Bangkok to find a place to go.

11 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

If you don't mind the long walk: the food court in the basement is open.

Cheap and OK. And not as terribly crowded as in normal times.

I don't know about the other more fancy places on 3rd floor.

The places on the third floor (non-Airside) are open. The domestic food court Airside is also open.

• Thanks 1

I have just transited through the airport 2 days ago for my flight back to work.

At the time of travelling for my 03:10 flight, nowhere was open to eat/drink.

I walked all over the departure areas and all were wrapped up in a plastic sheeting. 

I asked the information counter and they said nowhere is open now.

There is alot of refurbishment going on in the area so maybe it is due to that or just covid reasons still. 

But this was just 2 days ago I am reporting on.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the updates.  I, found a restaurant close by to the hotel I'm staying at here in Bangkok. I've been staying at the Bazaar Hotel and found a place called The Fat Cow. I'm dying for a Hamburger and beer so I'm thinking I'm going to go check it out before heading to the airport.  

On 3/31/2021 at 5:55 AM, Ban Mai Guy said:

Great thank you for the information. ????

If you like Thai food the food court is great ... I always check it out when flying in if I've got time, or waiting for the bus... glad to hear it's still open.

Otherwise it's always a lounge for me.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 10:49 AM, Ban Mai Guy said:

Thanks for the suggestion I will have a couple hours to kill before the flight so I think I will check it out.  I, hate hanging around the airport but if will save me the hassle of dragging my bags around Bangkok to find a place to go.

Shouldn't be a problem at the airport, I take it is a domestic from BKK.

I went up to CM in Dec and the food court airside on the domestic terminal was open, I just had a beer.

It is located at the fork, I think for A and B gates but easy to miss, down a small passage.

On 3/30/2021 at 10:25 AM, KhunBENQ said:

If you don't mind the long walk: the food court in the basement is open.

Cheap and OK. And not as terribly crowded as in normal times.

I don't know about the other more fancy places on 3rd floor.

Magic Food Court by Pattaya bus counter 

Edited by Aomelia
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ban Mai Guy said:

I love Thai food but I need some western food especially before heading to the village. 

We have a property in Ban Gloo-ay not far from Sukhothai...   happy travels. Wish I was there.

I've never used the BKK Air Lounge (only the TG lounge next door) however if you backtrack a little from there to the busy intersection of passages (toilet opposite on LHS) you'll see the food court down the narrow passageway on RHS.

Farang fast food...  the usual suspects...  just bring your Baht with you!!!!

Maybe I'll see you in the Big C one day.  55555

• Thanks 1

Just an update folks. Just went thru the domestic departure terminal taking Bangkok Air to Sukhothai and noticed the food court is open. I, did however go to The Fat Cow in Bangkok great burger and beer. Mostly IPA's on tap if that's your thing. Got there about 20 minutes before they opened but was gladly shown a seat inside upon arrival. Definitely on my hit list as a place to go in BKK.