Samui. 90 day report due 17/04.

Just noticed that my 90 Day report is due on Saturday 17th April. Does anyone know if immigration will be open on the 16th or 17th? These being the Friday and Saturday immediately after Songkran.

If not, will allowances be made for reporting on Monday 19th due to it being a weekend?

TIA

3 minutes ago, phetphet said:

If not, will allowances be made for reporting on Monday 19th due to it being a weekend?

To my knowledge you can report your address up to two weeks earlier than due date, and one week after...

The purpose of 90-day reporting is to confirm your address and current status with Thai immigration. 90-day reporting can be completed up to 14 days before the required 90-day date, or up to 7 days after.

Source: Immigration Bangkok.

Why not do it online, it works very well for me, however I miss to meet the kind staff in Immigration Office. You can find an app HERE, or do it online from computer HERE (sometimes need a bit of patience, as site might be busy).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, khunPer said:

To my knowledge you can report your address up to two weeks earlier than due date, and one week after...

Why not do it online, it works very well for me, however I miss to meet the kind staff in Immigration Office. You can find an app HERE, or do it online from computer HERE (sometimes need a bit of patience, as site might be busy).

Good idea. I will try that. Thanks

14 minutes ago, khunPer said:

I looked at the website, but got a security warning that it was not safe. See screenshot. The app gets bad reviews on both Google and iOS, but I will try to do it via the iPhone app.

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 14.10.54.png

24 minutes ago, phetphet said:

I looked at the website, but got a security warning that it was not safe. See screenshot. The app gets bad reviews on both Google and iOS, but I will try to do it via the iPhone app.

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 14.10.54.png

It's and old web-page design, and might not work with a Safari browser, I've seen posts about that.

8 hours ago, khunPer said:

It's and old web-page design, and might not work with a Safari browser, I've seen posts about that.

I use Mozilla Firefox and the English version stopped working a month or so ago.

The Thai version still works. Totally different website.

http://suratimmigration.go.th/extranet/index.php?running=logout

13 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I use Mozilla Firefox and the English version stopped working a month or so ago.

The Thai version still works. Totally different website.

http://suratimmigration.go.th/extranet/index.php?running=logout

Your link is to Surat Thani Immigration's own TM30 registration web-site (slightly different from other TM30-sites), it's for landlords or House Book-masters, and has nothing to do with 90-day address reports for ????.

3 hours ago, khunPer said:

Your link is to Surat Thani Immigration's own TM30 registration web-site (slightly different from other TM30-sites), it's for landlords or House Book-masters, and has nothing to do with 90-day address reports for ????.

Sorry. My bad.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m living in Bangkok and was going to do my 90 day this week. It’s the first time so need to do in person as I understand.

Decided to stay in Samui for a while. Can I do the 90 day reporting in Samui or Surat Thani?

Edited by farangkrab

2 minutes ago, lom said:

You can if you have been registered as staying here by your hotel/landlord.

Thanks. Im looking for a place to rent for a month now. Any idea if the reporting is done quickly or if I can just bring a copy of the contract?  Can I do this in Samui?

3 hours ago, farangkrab said:

Thanks. Im looking for a place to rent for a month now. Any idea if the reporting is done quickly or if I can just bring a copy of the contract?  Can I do this in Samui?

I believe that it is quite quick as long as you have a copy of the rental contract and the TM 30 report (as mentioned by lom above).

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, farangkrab said:

Can I do the 90 day reporting in Samui or Surat Thani?

As @Tropicalevosaid, you need the TM30 registration first thing.

You might be able to do it yourself, if your landlord haven't done it – hotels would do it, but a private rented bungalow/villa might not – in that case it's the office at left on the ground floor in the immigration building in Maenam Soi 1. If nothing hasn't changed, you need to bring copy of rental contract, and copy of landlord ID-card signed by landland, and your passport.

• Thanks 1

I'll answer that myself!

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

My first attempt that resulted in failure might have been because I was using a VPN.  When I switched  off the VPN it worked .  The site remembered most of my details from before and took 2 mins at the most to complete.  My status is now pending. Lets hope the status changes to approved.  Last time it took just over a day

Edited by CaptainWindsock