Father charged over ammunition in search for son firing shots into air

webfact

1617082687_1-org.jpg

Photo: Wichit Police 

By Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: In the search for a man wanted for shooting a handgun into the air three times at the Chaofa Villa 3 housing estate in Wichit last Wednesday night (Mar 24), police have arrested and charged the man’s father for illegal possession of ammunition.

The father, named by Wichit Police only as “Mr Eakkamol”, 56, was charged after officers armed with a search warrant arrived at his home yesterday (Mar 29).

Police were granted the search warrant after a video was posted online last Friday showing Mr Eakkamol’s son, named by police only as “Mr Orasa”, 31, standing in front of the home and firing a handgun into the air three times at about 9:10pm last Wednesday (Mar 24).

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/father-charged-over-ammunition-in-search-for-son-firing-shots-into-air-79509.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-03-30

That's a very odd lead sentence. Having read ir, I now understand. Right. It was illegal for this man to have ammunition for a gun.

Ok.

But I'm still confused that him having and firing the weapon being legal? Oh well... TIT.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

“Mr Orasa”, 31, standing in front of the home and firing a handgun into the air three times at about 9:10pm last Wednesday

Look at me , I am dangerous ... better you all shut up , get out of my way , and do what I want !

2 hours ago, Narratio said:

That's a very odd lead sentence. Having read ir, I now understand. Right. It was illegal for this man to have ammunition for a gun.

Ok.

But I'm still confused that him having and firing the weapon being legal? Oh well... TIT.

As I read it it was the 2 shot gun shells that were illegal. Maybe he had a license for the hand gun and ammo. ??