C19 test at Dr Donna's.....

moontang

I am scheduled for next week, test before 10am, get results in the evening.  2600 all inclusive, which is the best deal I have seen.  Anyone have any tips on getting to the clinic?  Looks fairly straightforward on a map.

Edited by moontang

4 minutes ago, tyler28 said:

Take the BTS to Thonglo. Exit via Exit 1, and walk to the front of Soi 53. Tell one of the motorcycle taxi drivers there that you want to go to "Racquet Club." A few minutes later, you'll be there.

Thanks, Tyler.  Is Racquet Club an office building, or what?

6 hours ago, tyler28 said:

It's mostly a huge gym, but there are offices as well. All the motorcycle taxi drivers in the area will know the place.

Thanks, again.. You just never know how they name buildings.  They even have uni girls living at Sea of Love Mansion.(but don't tell anyone). 

2 hours ago, kingkenny said:

she has a small office on the ground floor outside that is never staffed, ignore that one, you need to enter the building and climb the stairs, pass the gym reception.

I didn't see that, but the security guy directed me to the blue automatic door and the stairs.. Once you are on the third floor, it is all the way, straight back.  All good.  Gagged a little, glad I didn't eat before.. It is throat and nose.  Could use a few sexy nurses, but still quite efficient.  I actually walked from BTS exit 1..was a nice morning walk of less than 20 minutes from BTS. 

• Like 2

I took a grab car there. By accident got off by the car park next to the stairs directly to office.

Gently swabbed at 8:30 results by email 16:30. Expected a big office Tower. Nice area never been there some high end shops and some residences. Hardly any Thai people mostly Japanese women walking around with small kids.

• Like 1