Land tax & how to pay?

I asked the juristic person in my building to help. They even sent a person to the district office, but apparently some paperwork or registration is missing for the entire building, so tax can't be paid yet.

Imagine the IRS turn you away when you stand at their doorstep trying to pay them. Thailand sure is a different and special place.

They will try again in May or maybe it was June, can't remember. 

Please share if you have better luck.

You might just want to wait for the next administration or until the current administration sets up an efficient (5555555-ha!) IRS type collection system.   A lot of the haves are just "waiting and seeing...," because there haven't been any real public relations efforts and plenty of folks who have revenue dept. friends have simply been advised to plant bananas or whatever so holdings can be considered agricultural use land.    

2 hours ago, Heng said:

You might just want to wait for the next administration or until the current administration sets up an efficient (5555555-ha!) IRS type collection system.   A lot of the haves are just "waiting and seeing...," because there haven't been any real public relations efforts and plenty of folks who have revenue dept. friends have simply been advised to plant bananas or whatever so holdings can be considered agricultural use land.    

Mine are condos so cannot plant anything here

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mick 1 said:

No need for yellow book or notice via mail?

It would certainly help if you have the blue book or a yellow book, otherwise they will have to spend time working out which property you are referring to.

7 minutes ago, topt said:
On 3/30/2021 at 9:54 PM, Mick 1 said:

I have 3 small condos but not received any notice or instruction.

So why do you want to try and pay?

I am assuming that IRS will catch up soon if i do not and this will prevent paying penelties etc. But i am not fully up to speed on this