Installing Sonoff in my new reno

HumusKing

Dear friends,

I am not very technical but I have installed a few sonoff minis to turn my fan and bedside lights on.

I am now renovating my home in CM and replacing all the wiring. I want to install sonoff smart light switches throughout my house in Thailand and have already looked at the EU tx versions of 1/2 and 3 gang. 

I will be installing 2.5sqmm wiring (3 cables of yellow for ground, blue for neutral and brown for live). 

In the 3 bedrooms, each will have 4 down lights with 7w led lights in them, a fan and an extractor fan. I would like to install a 3 gang tx smart switch at the  entrance to the room. 

The issue is that I also want to have a 1 gang smart switch next to the bed to be able to turn off the 4 led lights without getting out of bed. This is called a 2-way switch I'm told. From some of my reading I think I will need to put a mini-T2 behind my 3 gang light switch in each room and then use scenes to make it work. 

What do I need to do as far as wiring is concerned and do I buy the standard tx smart switches?

This is my opportunity to get it right so I would like amazing advise from this forum. 
Would love some feedback

Jonathan and Oum 

Edited by HumusKing
Fixing a few words

The sonoff switches are wireless so they are not normal 2 way switches, you just have multiple switches programmed to the same control unit. They are ZigBee 433MHz or WiFi and can be controlled by a smartphone app or remote.

You really need someone who knows exactly what is available to advise you as it’s quite possible that there are only a limited range in Thailand 

• Like 1