Fortune Telling - Need Contact details of Popular Female Thai Arjan in Bangkok

nacggk

On 4/1/2021 at 12:46 PM, nacggk said:

I read an article about her. She is not the type of fortune teller that wants to earn big money. She genuinely wants to help people. 

How can she do that when, obviously, she cannot foretell the future?  No one has that ability, unless you class guessing as fortune telling.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

1 hour ago, nacggk said:

Many thais see her everyday.   Even the author of that article had his/her reading told and found it accurate.

No matter how many people see her that does not alter the fact the she cannot know the future any more than you or I can, she can guess at it but that's all.  Why would any rational person believe any another person who just claims to have that gift?  That does not make any sense. 

"Fortune tellers" have been investigated worldwide many times and their false claims debunked every time.  This woman is no different from any others and, if she really has predicted future events accurately that no one else could have had a good guess at, she'd be internationally famous and unbelievably rich.   She hasn't and she isn't but if you want to believe her that's your choice.

By the way, she appears to be sitting on a tiger skin with a leopard skin in the background, what a pity she didn't warn those animals of their impending doom.  Perhaps they didn't have the wherewithal to have their paws read?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No matter how many people see her that does not alter the fact the she cannot know the future any more than you or I can, she can guess at it but that's all.  Why would any rational person believe any another person who just claims to have that gift?  That does not make any sense. 

"Fortune tellers" have been investigated worldwide many times and their false claims debunked every time.  This woman is no different from any others and, if she really has predicted future events accurately that no one else could have had a good guess at, she'd be internationally famous and unbelievably rich.   She hasn't and she isn't but if you want to believe her that's your choice.

By the way, she appears to be sitting on a tiger skin with a leopard skin in the background, what a pity she didn't warn those animals of their impending doom.

Nice try....but you can never convince people "who believe" with things as fanciful as facts and evidence

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 12:46 PM, nacggk said:

I read an article about her. She is not the type of fortune teller that wants to earn big money. She genuinely wants to help people. 

How does she help people?

Surely by providing winning lottery numbers for the poor would be a great start.

How is she doing with that?

• Like 1

Reminds me a bit of all the stock gurus constantly promoting that you sign up and pay them for all their wonderful stock predictions...my question is if you are so confident in your predictions why not just buy the stocks , options and make a fortune rather than hawking to the public...New suckers born every minute, every day, week, month, year ....con artists have been around forever and i predict that they will not just go away. 

How much money do poor Thai bar girls shell out every year to hucksters set up with a card table and tarot cards outside bars?

Too much.