AA size 3.7v 750mA rechargable battery for shaver

Agusts

Back home it's very easy to get this battery with metal ends attached to it, but I can't find them here on Lazada or Shopee ....! I think it can be attached later but maybe the soldering of these could damage the battery... ! 

If you guys come across these here let me know.

https://www.batteryship.com/htmlos/htmlos.cgi/batteryship/catalog.html?item=036-11290&model=PHILIPS+Norelco+HQ8240

There are plenty of "14500" rechargeable batteries to be found online at Thai sources without the metal ends. Found only dubious online shops for battery with the metal end or direct shipment from China.

I can't tell whether the 14500 are easily found at Amorn or other electronic stores/malls.

If available I would not hesitate to try my luck and solder.

Or you find a repair guy at one of the computer/electronic malls and ask for it to be done.

Bring the old one to show.

A typical shop offer in Thai language only:

http://www.teershop.com/product/59/ถ่านชาร์จ-แบตเตอรี่-doublepow-ultrafire-battery-เบอร์-14500-3-7v-ขนาด-850-mah-li-ion-rechargeable-ขอ

• Thanks 1

Yes, I found a guy on Lazada who says he can also do the Nickel spot weld the metal pieces for me before sending... (I think they are called cold soldering or something like that).

But he just have generic 14500 type that is not of very good quality I think..., I see what other options available...

(I have to take it to one of those phone repair guys to do the replacement, I have no tools here. That's why I thought they might damage it...).

10 hours ago, Agusts said:

I think it can be attached later but maybe the soldering of these could damage the battery..

The tabs are spot welded to the cells (soldering will possibly kill the cells).

Many branches of Amorn offer a re-celling service, they will have the kit, they may even have the right cells.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Crossy said:

The tabs are spot welded to the cells (soldering will possibly kill the cells).

Many branches of Amorn offer a re-celling service, they will have the kit, they may even have the right cells.

I think there is a Amorn Electronics shop under the Big C supermarket behind Phuket Central, I will ask them, cheers...