Probe into Death of Vaccinated Senior Monk

webfact

mo.jpg

BANGKOK, April 2 (TNA) – Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul said that the Public Health Ministry was investigating the death of the assistant abbot of Wat Samphanthawong that happened a day after he had been vaccinated against COVID-19.

He said that it could be a coincidence because COVID-19 vaccines had passed many stages of safety verification by the Food and Drug Administration and the Department of Medical Sciences before inoculation.

“People should not panic about the matter and should be vaccinated. However, please wait for the result of the autopsy on the cause of the death. It will be announced. I guarantee that the Public Health Ministry never conceals any information,” Mr Anutin said.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-667440

tnalogo.jpg
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Did he have both vaccines and did he die from a blood clot? I hope the truth comes out as there are many of us over 70 on this forum

I'm 61 and fine with taking the AZ although would prefer pilzer as first choice if available at private hospitals later this year

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

I guarantee that the Public Health Ministry never conceals any information,” Mr Anutin said

Lucky he didn't say that on Aprils 1st... it might have been considered fake news.

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

I'm 61 and fine with taking the AZ although would prefer pilzer as first choice if available at private hospitals later this year

I thought private institutions have been banned from buying supplies... including hospitals.

We all have to wait for the Government programme to get around to us.

13 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I thought private institutions have been banned from buying supplies... including hospitals.

We all have to wait for the Government programme to get around to us.

I read there was a u turn on that but can't find the article now?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Did he have both vaccines and did he die from a blood clot? I hope the truth comes out as there are many of us over 70 on this forum

It might depend how much "white noise" will be distributed by the competition?

Anybody ever heard anything about problems from the US vaccins?

22 hours ago, webfact said:

I guarantee that the Public Health Ministry never conceals any information,” Mr Anutin said.

Why Anutin feels to need to reassure that the Public Health Ministry never conceals any information?
I ask for a friend

22 hours ago, webfact said:

I guarantee that the Public Health Ministry never conceals any information,” Mr Anutin said.

was starting to miss his weekly BS posts  555

• Haha 2

On 4/2/2021 at 8:02 AM, overherebc said:

Maybe he just died. It's not anything unusual. 

Fact 1 of life..     You don't live forever.

Brilliant fact, unfortunately the powers that be are using that very fact to spin the whole world a yarn and most people are falling for it!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

I may be a skeptic but somehow, dying the day after a vaccine doesn't seem coincidental. 

And Anutin's statement about never covering up anything only makes him appear guilty.

You'd need to look more widely than that I think. Firstly could a vaccine have that much effect after such a short time and secondly you need to look at other possible factors in the days before he died.

• Like 1

I think the main problem in Thailand will be the quality of delivering the vaccine.

Thailand has a poor record of storing and administering the vaccines. From dud vaccines to incompetent injections the problems need to be scrutinised

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, kimamey said:

You'd need to look more widely than that I think. Firstly could a vaccine have that much effect after such a short time and secondly you need to look at other possible factors in the days before he died.

absolutely, you need to look at existing already facts... we have the answer.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kwilco said:

I think the main problem in Thailand will be the quality of delivering the vaccine.

Thailand has a poor record of storing and administering the vaccines. From dud vaccines to incompetent injections the problems need to be scrutinised

You have some evidence of this do you? How about some references.

On 4/2/2021 at 2:02 PM, overherebc said:

Maybe he just died. It's not anything unusual. 

Fact 1 of life..     You don't live forever.

Would be nice to know if maybe he had an allergic reaction to the vaccine, or something in it touched off another medical problem he may have had.  He isn't the first in the world to die after being vaccinated.