Thai Visa Forum

10 nights instead of 11 nights ASQ when flight arrives before 18:00

Hi All,

Just received a confirmation from my ASQ that I'm able to be in quarantine 10 nights - rather than 11 nights as my flight arrives at 12:55 in Bangkok. Embassy could not provide information, and ASQ appeared to be unaware as well. However, after trying and sharing attached image on the rules that I saw online, and understand comes from CCSA facebook page, managed to get a confirmation (at my second attempt) that based on arrival time I can stay one night less.

Same should apply to 7 day quarantine (for those vaccinated) or 14 day (from red countries).

685304519_RulesThailandQuarantine.jpg.d6ca3ef53fedabc60297b29f8f8ddd3a.jpg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Scofield said:

You were arguing with them while in quarantine? I bet a lot of people get caught out with this.

yes? there are stating on there web site 12 days and 11. nights now it is like lets rip them off now while we can as no one is stopping them my friends are upset

• Like 1

Where is the official link to this story. As my flight arrived 11am.

can someone PM the link or post 

On 4/4/2021 at 10:28 AM, irishman25 said:

yes? there are stating on there web site 12 days and 11. nights now it is like lets rip them off now while we can as no one is stopping them my friends are upset

here a update my friend just canceled the hotel booking. you guessed they send him e-mail 48 hrs later offering him the 7day A.S.Q. in writing? TIT  

On 4/4/2021 at 3:53 PM, Scofield said:

You were arguing with them while in quarantine? I bet a lot of people get caught out with this.

Sorry - was maybe not clear. I was arguing before starting quarantine - but now got confirmed in writing from them that my check out date will be after 10 nights (probably provided flight arrives according to schedule).

On 4/4/2021 at 6:53 AM, Scofield said:

some are going true hell > WHY.  just to come to Thailand and spend there hard earned money here enjoy life. all the paper work the rules the confinement and probing you nose with a stick.with cotton hard to believe now what you have to go trou they should be more welcome to all who go trou this    

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hi guys. I’d like to forward the official news or link to my hotel, can someone PM me with the link 

I am currently in quarantine, I paid for 15 nights but the quarantine officials at airport say I must stay 10 days, the hotel say 11 nights, my flight arrived at 06:15 so if this is correct I should only need 10 nights.

is there an official link for this picture? I am only on day 3 had enough already! I would like to get it reduced if possible.

my wife and daughter are in state quarantine they get out 1 day earlier than me.

Also the hotel is not up for giving a refund for checking out early of course! 

I arrived April 4th 12:50

and after a lengthy chat. I’m staying 10 days. 

I sent below email. And they confirmed I ca check out 14th. 

dear Apple
I don’t want refund. I only want to follow CCSA advice. 
My flight arrived in BKK Airport Thailand 12:50hrs on April 4th. 

Because my flight arrived before 18:00hrs. 
My first day is same as arrival day April 4th. 

My 1st day of quarantine is April 4th. 
2nd day April 5th
3rd day April 6th
4th day April 7th
5th day April 8th
6th day April 9th
7th day April 10th
8th day April 11th
9th day April 12th
10th day April 13th final day of quarantine 
11th day April 14th. Is check out day. 

Thanks for your great help so far. 
  • Like 1

Email from hotel 

Thank you for your information, we have noted on your reservation that you can check out on 14 April, 2021.
Please remind the front office team again of your check-out time before your check-out.
10 minutes ago, bolt said:

I arrived April 4th 12:50

and after a lengthy chat. I’m staying 10 days. 

I sent below email. And they confirmed I ca check out 14th. 

dear Apple
I don’t want refund. I only want to follow CCSA advice. 
My flight arrived in BKK Airport Thailand 12:50hrs on April 4th. 

Because my flight arrived before 18:00hrs. 
My first day is same as arrival day April 4th. 

My 1st day of quarantine is April 4th. 
2nd day April 5th
3rd day April 6th
4th day April 7th
5th day April 8th
6th day April 9th
7th day April 10th
8th day April 11th
9th day April 12th
10th day April 13th final day of quarantine 
11th day April 14th. Is check out day. 

Thanks for your great help so far. 

Wow - so in effect you are doing 9x 24hr periods (9 days) in quarantine, plus an arrival day and departure day each side. 

I am currently in quarantine, I paid for 15 nights but the quarantine officials at airport say I must stay 10 days, the hotel say 11 nights, my flight arrived at 06:15 so if this is correct I should only need 10 nights.

is there an official link for this picture? I am only on day 3 had enough already! I would like to get it reduced if possible.

my wife and daughter are in state quarantine they get out 1 day earlier than me.

I have just sent pictures to hotel, they have just called and said I can now check out on 15th instead of 16th.

Thank you for posting information.

16 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I could do with that source to send to my hotel (I’m currently in ASQ) - due to check out after 11 nights, but If I could check out after 10 I’d be happier !

Bolt ????

This is what I sent Bolt in a DM - guess that helped:

Unfortunately not able to provide you a link with official info - but did save attached messages. Person indicated that one in my post came from CCSA, and shared that with my ASQ: https://www.facebook.com/informationcovid19/posts/296915758593422. Two others came from ASQ in Thailand FB group, where also an employee of a hotel confirmed it (don't recall name of the hotel). Meanwhile my ASQ (Bandara Suites) confirmed this is correct.

Also without any booking the agent at the following website confirmed it is correct: https://royalvacationdmc.com/asq-10-days/ 

There appears no further discount for a day shorter - and guess in case of delays you end up staying an extra night. 18:00 is apparently based on arrival at airport rather than ASQ.

Hope this helps in shortening your ASQ for one night also. Good luck!

Rules Thailand Quarantine.jpg

Thailand quarantine2.jpg

Thailand quarantine3 english.jpg

• Thanks 2

I also got this surprise, when I checked in they told me it would be 11 nights. But then on my second day I got a call to say that they had reviewed my documents and I will now only need to stay for 10 nights....and they will refund the money for the extra night.

So now I get to leave in the middle of this next big wave of COVID ....55555

16 hours ago, Big Paul said:

We wouldn't want to do the unelected "PM"  and certain other parties out of any commission, would we?