Beach cleaning Ban Chang?????

LennyW

I have just spotted what appears to be a brand new Tractor with a brand new sand cleaner parked outside a shop near where Chase beer used to be, i was driving so did not get a picture.....but could it be we are getting a much needed beach cleaning service here in BC??

• Like 1

if that happens it will be  a  minor, no major, miracle.  The beaches in BC are a disgrace and the locals don't seem to give a toss. While they're are at it,. they need to sort out the massive soi dog problem.

• Like 2

I'll believe it when I see it. As PM said, the local vendors don't lift a finger to clean the beach next to them. I've only seen one vendor at Phala Beach collect trash. Now the volunteers do some good work picking trash but can't help but wonder what goes on inside a food vendor's mind when they're selling food steps away from trash filled beach and do absolutely zero to pick up the worst of trash.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, longball53098 said:

Sorry Lenny, I have been here for years but I am not familiar with "Chase beer"  where is that now?

Chase beer is no longer there, but on the bypass road , on the left just as you are heading up to join Sukhumvit. 

• Like 1