No restrictions on domestic travel for Songkran: Anutin

snoop1130

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Be interesting to know exactly how many of those 250 people who were infected, actually die, as opposed to having say a bad cold or nothing. Whilst closing 200 bars and probably laying 2-3000 people off from work further.

I see your point.

But how do you value a persons life?

How many deaths are acceptable vs. loss of jobs?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

He won't be smiling so broadly later when the figures for infections rise into their thousands per day....and it is going to happen !

Over a year already  and that has not happened yet. It might happen but then again it might not. 

• Like 1

Like last year the provincial government in Buriram is getting ahead of the potential spread.  Hopefully people see what's happening and instead if traveling stay home.  I would gate to see more provincial lockdowns like last year.  So much for increasing tourism, it just won't happen anytime soon.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

This includes anyone travelling from Bangkok, Pathum Thani, Nonthaburi, Samut Prakan and Nakhon Pathom, which are expected to shortly be formally confirmed as so-called ‘Red Zones’ by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA).

Let the games begin... take the profit now and deal with the consequences later.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Be interesting to know exactly how many of those 250 people who were infected, actually die, as opposed to having say a bad cold or nothing. Whilst closing 200 bars and probably laying 2-3000 people off from work further.

Die are you kidding me I’m surprise if any of them even get sick

• Like 1