COVID concerns raised over Phuket beach party guest

snoop1130

1617707261_1-org.jpg

A copy of the Event Safety Update issued today (Apr 6).

PHUKET:-- A beach party organiser has issued a notice urging all guests at three parties held in Phuket last weekend to monitor their condition now that it has been confirmed that one guest who attended all three parties in Phuket has now been confirmed as positive for COVID-19.

Before travelling to Phuket, the guest had previously visited one of the bars in Bangkok involved in the outbreak cluster there, and suspects that is where the guest was infected. 

The party organiser, Kolour Beachside, has yet to post any notice on its website. However, a letter sent to attendees to the parties was provided to The Phuket News.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/covid-concerns-raised-over-phuket-beach-party-guest-79595.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-04-06

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

to monitor their condition

by doing what exactly 

would it not be more prudent to lockdown the island and test everyone before the virus spreads further

idiots

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Hardly surprising after viewing the videos and photos of the event. I have 2 people I know who attended, one was a cashier at the event, she visited my home today to see my wife, stayed a couple of hours, this before I was aware of the covid case there. 

I've told my wife to now avoid her until they are sure she's not contracted the virus. 

I'm in the high risk group so this is no joke.

better not go near a hospital or you will be detained just for doing the right thing

• Like 2

By the video I truly believe that idiots exist all over the world.  Way to go Phuket, when these videos get out enough,

the numbers of future tourists except risk takers, will keep dwindling. TAT, time for a new dire forecast as your pipe dream

forecast will just be another of your embarrassments.

Geezer

The story is not over yet. This can happen if laws and regulations are not enforced for whatever reason. 

"PHUKET: Any people who attended any of the three mass parties held in Phuket last weekend in any capacity have been asked to present themselves at the nearest government hospital in order to be tested for COVID-19."

https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-party-goers-asked-to-present-themselves-at-nearest-hospital-79613.php

• Like 1