Handshake and Hugs?

Tagged

Handshake and hugs?   

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Meeting with other people, do you still give a good old handshake and hugs to your friends and people you meet? 

I do when they insist, but would rather not do, and just give an elbow instead. 

Edited by Tagged

a doctor at hospital shook my hand after an appointment. I never met him before, and he wasn't gay.

As I did not say anything extraordinary during interview, I do think he was trying to show me, that foreigners are welcome.

He was the only doctor in this department, who did not wear yellow shirt, was the youngest of them.

Yes, after leaving cabinet I disinfected with alcohol.

Hug with any woman is always very welcome 

9 minutes ago, internationalism said:

a doctor at hospital shook my hand after an appointment. I never met him before, and he wasn't gay.

As I did not say anything extraordinary during interview, I do think he was trying to show me, that foreigners are welcome.

He was the only doctor in this department, who did not wear yellow shirt, was the youngest of them.

Yes, after leaving cabinet I disinfected with alcohol.

Hug with any woman is always very welcome 

Yes, some Thais still insists to handshake after a wai, and I believe they have been abroad or been working in international enviroment, since they useally is quite good in english as well. 

• Like 1