PM: COVID Is Controllable

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

sounds familiar, he has been saying that for quite some time and yet infections still showing up ????????????????????  

He has been said under control, not eradicate.

As long as there are living, breathing humans there will always be new infections showing up.

• Thanks 1

all he wants is happiness to his people, which are already vaccinated.

if he cared for all people, he will roll up to public 850k vials stocked in hospital fridges, cancel one extra day of songkran, discourage all unnecessary holiday inter-provincial travel and make bank holiday for 4th of May (giving 5 days weekend).

I would like to check, that vax for some dinosaurs from his cabinet would be effective and they don't perish during the 3rd wave

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

He also told the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) and the Interior Ministry to be ready to set up field hospitals in case that the COVID-19 situation escalates.

In an actual field like?

what about all the mozzies?

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

So basically then pal you Failed, bloody toss pot. 

Failed compared to who mate? Outside of Australia and New Zealand which countries would you like to compare Thailand's covid response to?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YetAnother said:

is this guy a cousin of trump ?

Actually a colloquial expression for passing wind in the UK is "to trump".  Certainly to hear this excuse for a PM make ridiculous and factually unsupported statements suggests he is indeed nothing but a "fart"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Guderian said:

Of course it is, silly, if you cancel all travel for Songkran and lock thr country down now. In a week's time it'll be too late, so man up and make the unpopular call, or attracting foreign toursits will soon be the very last thing on your mind.

Weren't posters like you saying the same thing over the new year but nothing much happened?

You can always lock yourself in your basement if you're that worried about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

Weren't posters like you saying the same thing over the new year but nothing much happened?

You can always lock yourself in your basement if you're that worried about it.

New year celebrations were all cancelled.

Songkran isn't technically cancelled, not yet anyway.

It will be interesting to watch the aftermath assuming it goes ahead, I have a feeling there will be an escalation this week and all events will be banned / cancelled at the last minute, kind of like what happened at New Year.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ukrules said:

New year celebrations were all cancelled.

Songkran isn't technically cancelled, not yet anyway.

It will be interesting to watch the aftermath assuming it goes ahead, I have a feeling there will be an escalation this week and all events will be banned / cancelled at the last minute, kind of like what happened at New Year.

Okay but that's different to what the person I was replying to said. He was suggesting locking down the whole country.

People went back to their hometowns over the new year and there were the usual Doomsday predictions but it didn't materialise.

And public Songkran festivities HAVE been cancelled.

If you really want to lock yourself in your home then you're free to do that but there's no need to wish such misery on everyone else.

Edited by edwardandtubs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Gen Prayut said after the cabinet’s meeting that the COVID-19 situation in the country was controllable and he ordered the Public Health Ministry to impose measures to contain the disease.

Public Health Ministry response. Delete key, edit data key.

1 hour ago, edwardandtubs said:

Okay but that's different to what the person I was replying to said. He was suggesting locking down the whole country.

People went back to their hometowns over the new year and there were the usual Doomsday predictions but it didn't materialise.

And public Songkran festivities HAVE been cancelled.

If you really want to lock yourself in your home then you're free to do that but there's no need to wish such misery on everyone else.

To make it clear, I don't care in any way what other peple do. They can party all night every night and if they get ill, I'm good with that.

I don't care - so long as it's not me!

• Like 2