Where Can I Purchase Irish Spring Soap in Bangkok?

maisodni

Hello Folks -

At which shops - somewhere along Sukhumvit Road - is Irish Spring soap sold?    I've bought it here before - but I don't remember where.  I am interested in the "original" version - NOT the "Aloe" version.    It's distributed by Colgate-Palmolive.

I'm waiting for some knowledgeable feedback.   Thanks!

Cheers,

Mai-sodni   

30 minutes ago, Joe Farang said:

I'm Irish all of my life and I've never heard of it. I googled it and found out that it is American.

Makes 'em think of the auld country, even though they've never been there....????

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

I'm Irish all of my life and I've never heard of it. I googled it and found out that it is American.

I'm American all of my life and I never heard of American fried rice or American breakfast until I got to Thailand.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

It's a suburb of Briton, yes?

Correct, just a bit to the left of Wales which in case you are wondering is that bit of the UK hardly anyone bothers to go to, unless you have a thing for sheep of course which explains its popularity with New Zealanders on holiday.  ????

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm American all of my life and I never heard of American fried rice or American breakfast until I got to Thailand.

That's interesting as in my lifetime it was always the upmarket hotels that seem to coin that description decades ago.  So just for a bit of trivia, and it is breakfast time I googled it and found this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakfast#United_States   so I am just off to rustle myself up a bit of that world famous Senegal Breakfast.

Edited by Excel

Just now, Excel said:

Correct, just a bit to the left of Wales which in case you are wondering is that bit of the UK hardly anyone bothers to go to, unless you have a thing for sheep of course which explains its popularity with New Zealanders on holiday.  ????

I have heard of Wales, I love those things! 

My first job was in a Tool & Die shop working for three partners. An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scot. They'd get fighting I couldn't understand what the f they were talking about.

• Haha 1