Watch Repair in Bangkok

Billpro785

When ever I need repair one of my genuine and more expensive brand watches, I bring them to a brand shop in one of the bigger shopping centers like in Siam Paragon. For Breitling, see the list of shops here: https://www.breitling.com/th-en/service/centers/th/bangkok/

Yes, definitely a bit more expensive than your mom-and-pop-shop, but hey... you want to keep your watch for years to come and you will get warranty on the work and parts that might need to be replaced.

Swatch Group. Wireless road.

I'd taken my Omega Seamaster to a person that was recommended on TV. He botched the job. Luckily Swatch sorted it out on the full service overhaul.

Walked into another place. Nice, posh. Chidlom. Years ago. Asked what it would cost to do a service. The guy nearly cracked open the case a minute off my wrist. Scam.

Don't do it.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, kynikoi said:

Swatch Group. Wireless road.

I'd taken my Omega Seamaster to a person that was recommended on TV. He botched the job. Luckily Swatch sorted it out on the full service overhaul.

Walked into another place. Nice, posh. Chidlom. Years ago. Asked what it would cost to do a service. The guy nearly cracked open the case a minute off my wrist. Scam.

Don't do it.

"Don't do it".

Don't do what?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"Don't do it".

Don't do what?

Don't take your nice watch to anyone but an AD.

Swatch will service it. Full service, overhaul non chrono may run 16000-20000 2yr wty

Swatch is ONLY AD for Breitling in Thailand.

Edited by kynikoi

On 4/14/2021 at 11:45 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

If you're looking for an non-AD service, I'd recommend this place, https://www.facebook.com/qtimeservice/, I've used them on two occasions.  Outlets in all the best places for depositing and collecting with a central service centre...and they speak good English on Facebook.   

I would never take my watch here for service. They list a bunch of services as primary which can be done by any blind man in a mall shop.

Automatic service is buried amongst a number of ephemeral services. Maybe ok for a vintage watch. MAYBE.

Lots of cosmetic stuff. Change a battery lol.

Screenshot_2021-04-15-14-43-31-31.jpg

22 hours ago, kynikoi said:

I would never take my watch here for service. They list a bunch of services as primary which can be done by any blind man in a mall shop.

Automatic service is buried amongst a number of ephemeral services. Maybe ok for a vintage watch. MAYBE.

Lots of cosmetic stuff. Change a battery lol.

Screenshot_2021-04-15-14-43-31-31.jpg

Have you used their watch service facilities?  I have.

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Have you used their watch service facilities?  I have.

I'm happy for you and happier still they didn't ruin your watch.

As for me, I'll use a AD service. There's also a proper record of repair if you were to ever sell your watch.

9 minutes ago, kynikoi said:

I'm happy for you and happier still they didn't ruin your watch.

As for me, I'll use a AD service. There's also a proper record of repair if you were to ever sell your watch.

That's fine.  I hope you didn't mind my responding to the OP and making a recommendation based on personal experience which is what he asked for.