Thailand set to close all bars, pubs, massage parlours in 41 provinces for 14 days

webfact

27 minutes ago, Oldie said:

And some bars/pubs have restaurant licenses too - especially since they had to close last time and restaurants could stay open.

???? Yes I know one who went out for a restaurant licence on the Monday, opened as a restaurant on Wednesday and on Friday the opening was extended to all bars and pubs. 

Sometimes you just can't win. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

It is not known if restaurants will be included in the closure order.

In their EN language news briefing  this morning, the CCSA spokesman said the current plan does NOT call for closing restaurants in the 41 designated provinces.

He said restrictions against restaurants would be considered instead on "a case by case basis."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deez said:

6 cases and you want to close the province? Not everyone collects a pension

25 cases in Bangkok confirmed . Does that have some bearing on your thinking when they are closing down a city of over 20 million compared to 2 million in Chiang Mai ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Won’t affect my plans to go back to my wife’s village

Big speakers hired with a water fight planned, whisky, sharing cigarettes with all the factory workers from bkk. Extra alcohol stocked up just a 200 metre drive away.

Didn’t get to see them for last years, they were made to work instead of the holiday. This year will be a big one..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

46 minutes ago, Mises said:

We are all being played and if you don't think so then you need to do more reading.

Try Mike Yeadon, Sucharit Bhakdi and Dr Ryan Cole amongst many many others.

Are they rappers?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

Why does it always have to be about death? Maybe it's the fact that country's can't afford to have their entire health systems overwhelmed with hospitalised patients, and with a short supply of drugs and beds to treat people. At the peak, in the UK, a new patient was being admitted to hospital every 30 seconds.

Totally agree. I think that guy must live on Mars with Cyndi Lauper. I think a death rate of 1 in 9, in the over 80's who are infected, is something to be concerned about.

• Confused 1

Would this include a 10 day festival in our village at the temple near Bang Saphan Noi? Bands every night with little social distancing I would reckon! 

Edited by worrab
Punctuation
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Rumble Tumble said:

Yes of course it worked last year. Day after day after day of Zero cases.

The reason why, not a single test was being done.

Oh look at us, the best in the world, we have no covid cases, we keep dirty farang out.

lol. Pathetic 

What a joke. Been thousands and thousands of cases in Thailand from Day 1.

Wrong I had two tests last year.