Streaming freezing sometimes ?

1948wjm

Wondering if any members are able to assist with my streaming problem ? I am on TOT Fibre 1000/500 and using ethernet cable from modem to to Tv box (T96U Pro) and when using a sports channel it sometimes freezes with the play,stop,fast forward etc box coming up at the bottom of the screen,sometimes when I click on the play arrow then streaming continues as normal and sometimes I need to exit and reload that Channel. My questions are, is this an internet problem ? or MX player problem, Cat 5 cable problem ? I still get the problem when I go onto wifi ? or is this a Tv box problem. Incidently when I use KD Player channels I dont seem to get this problem ? I dont have these problems using my laptop and streaming these channels ??

Maybe the site that your streaming from is not good. Your internet connection seems good enough. However if your server is in a foreign country and maybe not fast then your streaming will go slow.

I am not sure this is hardware but it could be. 

It could be the server. So where is the server located ? If its inside Thailand then its more likely to be hardware related. If outside Thailand then it could be the on the server side and you cant change that.

Have you tested your internet connection speed ?

Sorry i can't give a more specific anwser. But the