More COVID cases in Surat Thani?

40 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

How come these 4 are not included in today's tally?

The article in Daily News, which is the Thai source, is from the 12th May, and it's a case list of four people that might have be included in earlier reported numbers...????

• Like 1

23 hours ago, khunPer said:

Koh Samui May 16th...

+0 new cases...????

The arrivals by air are just a small trickle now...1 scheduled flight per day with the smaller planes. The ferry services are also reduced,  I guess all that would hopefully keep the new cases down.

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

May 24th no new cases on any of the islands...????

I will stop posting about "no new cases", and only post if I see reports about new Covid-19 cases on the islands...????

Thank you for that khunPer.

Much appreciated.

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 7:00 PM, khunPer said:

Use to come up later very detailed in Thai language. I normally don't share. If you are on Facebook you can follow Surat Thani's government profile or Koh Samui News Update, both are in Thai language.

My gf tells me it is a Myanmar national, arrived from Bangkok. Her main news source is Facebook, so treat is a grapevine info.

• Like 2

I sometimes wonder if it really has been eradicated from Samui. Or if there are cases in the migrant camps here.

GF just told me that there was a report on Samui webpage yesterday of someone dying from it  in Plai Laem. Can anyone conform? 

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

I sometimes wonder if it really has been eradicated from Samui. Or if there are cases in the migrant camps here.

GF just told me that there was a report on Samui webpage yesterday of someone dying from it  in Plai Laem. Can anyone conform? 

I tried to to post this last night, but Thaivisa's server was down in periods, and when it came back, I couldn't post/upload an image.

This up-to-date (yesterday 11th June) graphic shows Covid-19 clusters on Samui...

199499188_328763712115272_5648460250929324908_n.jpg.971c1bda8661a34a6921a8ae99bef632.jpg

Re: Images in posts.

I can see that images copied into Thaivisa are not saves or cached by on Thaivisa's server, like they for example are in other social media programming, but rather are just a link to an external host. When that host is a Global shared image on Facebook, it might have a time-out and disappear. Sorry for that, in the future I will try to upload the images instead.

• 2 weeks later...