Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Work permit on ED visa "ext. based on working" for corporate or lang. schools?

Recommended Posts

So, according to a number of reliable and different sources, although getting an "extension based on working" on an ED visa is technically possible (1.), the issue is that the work permit approval letter is usually refused.


I wanted to work as a teacher at a private/government school. However, if I can get the WP for a language school, or even a corporate job, that would be an option. I was told that for these kinds of jobs, it would be much more likely.


Is there a better chance, for an "extension based on working" with an ED visa, to get the work permit approval letter accepted, for a language school, or a corporate job?

1. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1890 (6. and 7.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...