COVID outbreak in Thai govt puts spotlight on missing timelines

webfact

32 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I notice that even in a queue for covid testing they are standing there like sardines. No social distancing of two metres as recommended all the time.

Don't worry. They'll make up for it by being sure that farangs are strung out a couple miles to get into immigration.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Their Wives are probably too busy in bed with their own Lovers to worry about what their Numpty Husbands are doing !

They must be paying them for their services because many of their wives are pig ugly and fat.

• Sad 1

It seems the people have performed their role admirably in containing the virus to this point.  However it seems the public service response is limited to telling people to stay home.  How is the vaccine rollout going?  When can private hospitals get the vaccine?  When can Non Government organisations get involved?  How to keep the boarder better closed until we do?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jimbo2014 said:

Its ok folks.  Senior Government officials have access to the latest greatest vaccines.  No need to fear.  The rest of us are not worthy to comment or complain. ???? 

I thought all Government Ministers had been vacciated a few weeks back,.... unless they used the Sinovac, which has not been approved yet.... 

• Like 1

It would be so funny to see that all the government had to close for 14 days, as all the politicians were\

sick and in quarantine.  It would expose the hi so  as being almost as silly as regular people who gather in large crowds with no masks

or social distancing, and enough caught the virus as to infect the lot of them.  5555   I am just having my mid day fantasy, sorry...

Geezer

• Like 2