CCSA confirms closure of entertainment venues in 41 provinces from Saturday

webfact

23 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I would think CM will be going into a lockdown. 148 positive too fast.

Chiang Mai has always been a go-to place for Songkran, largely because of the large amount of university students.  It will be interesting to see what happens this year.

1 hour ago, dunroaming said:

Chiang Mai has always been a go-to place for Songkran, largely because of the large amount of university students.  It will be interesting to see what happens this year.

After today's numbers being at 186 positive, things will be more battened down and strict. I will presume we will have large house gathering parties in the back section like last time. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, scaldedfummy said:

Been hearing spike of cases everywhere, some places in Asia, too. We're in this for a long time I think. Maybe 2 to 3 years more?

Sadly this could carry on for years, everytime someone coughs the whole shibang will be closed down........  Fear's contagious and the figures being touted around at the moment have got most of the population hiding under their beds shaking with fear.....     You'd think the SS was banging on peoples doors.........  Rampant hysteria........ completely out of control and no one to stand up and give strength and guidance.....       

• Like 1