Thailand’s ‘Hi-So’ elite blamed for new Covid-19 cases forcing closure of nightspots

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand  recorded 559 new coronavirus infections on Friday and one more death, after several days of a climbing caseload initially linked to bars and clubs in the capital’s upmarket Thong Lor district was hastened by the travel movements of Bangkok’s wealthy set. The outbreak has now reached 20 provinces and forced nearly a third of cabinet ministers to self-isolate due to exposure to cases.

Oh dear never mind... 

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

As if the elite care!  They'll all get their vaccines and the lo-sos will get the deaths.

Seems none of the vaccines work well against this new strain... some bum-twitching going on in the land of Hi-so's right now.

4 hours ago, JamieM said:

Please don't associate being covid positive with being wealthy they will all be trying to get infected to show how hi-so they are..

They will put a spin on Hi-so's only get the UK strain.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

forced nearly a third of cabinet ministers to self-isolate due to exposure to cases.

I wonder where THEY caught it, those irreproachable, stainless beacons of all that is good and decent and moral.

Perhaps the guest lists of Krystal Club and other 'hi-so" party venues could shed a light on it?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Rumble Tumble said:

Dont let the facts get in the way of your narrative will you. ????

No cure for stupid!!

169558880_10157903325251937_3972829722692660474_n.jpg

Well said so many make stupid unfounded claims. One the other day said that the UK did the half of all world covid tests. When i posted a Graph with the US doing much more and asking to explain it stayed awfully silent. Not even admitting that he was wrong and spreading misinformation. 

Looks like the US vaccines do much better then AstraZeneca. Maybe if available a PFIZER or Moderna vaccine. Leave AtraZeneca for the others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Ohhh NO, the peasants are blaming the elite. That is how the French revolution started.

Good thing Facebook is not as deathly as the guillotine. 

Interesting you mention it, I am advocating that the Thais should study the paths to democracy England and France took; and draw the obvious conclusion from the comparison.

I'd agree if one said "too late".