"Neo Pattaya" latest: 'Immersive entertainment' mooted as Sony Pictures theme park announced

webfact

On 4/10/2021 at 7:30 AM, webfact said:

Top items for discussion were the three pronged attack to drag Pattaya screaming and kicking into the 21st century.

Sheesh, man , we're nearly 25% through it already. What have they been doing for the past 21 years, apart from thumb twiddling and cheque collecting ? 

On 4/10/2021 at 1:30 PM, webfact said:

Top items for discussion were the three pronged attack to drag Pattaya screaming and kicking into the 21st century. 

This is transforming the Old Town, improving transport and sorting the drainage. 

What's considered "the Old Town" as I don't think I have heard that expression applied to Pattaya before?

How many more billions do they want for "sorting the drainage"..............????

53 minutes ago, topt said:

What's considered "the Old Town" as I don't think I have heard that expression applied to Pattaya before?

How many more billions do they want for "sorting the drainage"..............????

Ohhhh nowhere near finished yet....

On 4/10/2021 at 7:30 AM, webfact said:

There will be Ghostbusters, Jumaji, Men in Black, and Hoyel Transylvania features. 

'Dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century' ......

Three out the four mentioned are from the last century. Very 5G....

15 hours ago, topt said:

A few more apparently, it was under water again yesterday.