Songkran 2021: Travel DOWN Spending DOWN while trade minister warns don't put prices UP!

webfact

On 4/10/2021 at 1:31 PM, webfact said:

travel is down too with 4,160 tickets being returned to bus companies.

4160, wow, what a collapse!

I see empty bus stations ????

And from the videos: the convoy of vehicles on Mithraphap is still moving(!) ????

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Albert Zweistein said:

That's the question, to raise the price or to tell her to shove it.................................. Your choice ! Or up to you as they say in the LOL.

But you said " not polite " ? Which is why I questioned your response.

Admittedly it wasn't polite, but I think I, my mrs & and a lot of other people would have said the same, when this thing first hit us many people tried to cash in by upping the price of masks, gels and other safety products.

I apologise if I misread your reply but it wasn't difficult to be honest, you need more than 2 words to avoid confusion. ????

2 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

But you said " not polite " ? Which is why I questioned your response.

Admittedly it wasn't polite, but I think I, my mrs & and a lot of other people would have said the same, when this thing first hit us many people tried to cash in by upping the price of masks, gels and other safety products.

I apologise if I misread your reply but it wasn't difficult to be honest, you need more than 2 words to avoid confusion. ????

No need to apologise, by saying not polite I was just joking as this phrase is quite common in Thai circles. See it as sarcastic.

RE; advertiising prices, we were in a Thai restaurant reading the menu, i asked  my wife had she any idea as to why no prices for the meals  were shown, she asked  one of the staff, the reply was" its up to who is ordering"..i took that to mean one price for Thai's, another price for foreigners... we left ..

On 4/14/2021 at 10:46 AM, actonion said:

RE; advertiising prices, we were in a Thai restaurant reading the menu, i asked  my wife had she any idea as to why no prices for the meals  were shown, she asked  one of the staff, the reply was" its up to who is ordering"..i took that to mean one price for Thai's, another price for foreigners... we left ..

This has been a common practice for many restaurants in tourist areas. The prices on the English/Chinese menu is for foreigners. Nothing strange about that.

If the menu is all in Thai, then it is Thai price.