True Visions Premier League Mobile App

Ned

I tried it as True also give you a free Android box to receive it on your TV ( well free as in 50 baht per month which you get reimbursed as 50 baht in true points per month). You need the box to chromecast from your phone as normal chromecast appears to be locked out in True visions. The streaming quality is only 720p and the box is a bit slow but 299 baht is cheap. I had problems with the time shift function and so I've reverted back to an IPTV provider in the end...

On 4/11/2021 at 7:12 AM, fishtank said:

True ID app.

Can get premier league only for 299 Baht a month.

Works well and can be sent to your TV if you want.

Does it have VOD (Video on demand) as the majority of matches I prefer to watch (result unknown) the next morning. IPlayer match of day is pretty good for highlights next day. Footballorgin.com and fms.com do that for free on all matches but sometimes the site doesn’t work well. Screen mirroring from iPad ?

16 hours ago, nchuckle said:

Does it have VOD (Video on demand) as the majority of matches I prefer to watch (result unknown) the next morning. IPlayer match of day is pretty good for highlights next day. Footballorgin.com and fms.com do that for free on all matches but sometimes the site doesn’t work well. Screen mirroring from iPad ?

Yes. It has catchup.

You dont have to have the True ID box.

Chromecast or any box that has Chromecast included will do.