Any Maps showing covid locations, all old links seem to be outdated

RubbaJohnny

Is there any info in Thai or English via website , large screen preferred or all else failing an android app.

The one I used seems to have been stopped

It shows last case in C Mai January forst which is not much help.

I realize post Songkran it may be almost everywhere in the cities but be hepful to me to know where to avoid as in a high risk group.

I was using this

https://covid19.th-stat.com/th/share/map

but no updates when you click on a province.

I do hope we are not required to do 90 days in person during this period.

Edited by RubbaJohnny

All red have covid in last 3 days - only 5 provenience with no reports of covid.  Yes you are required to do 90 day reports, by mail or in person.  As for amount in each location have no idea and would not mean much as most people do not get tested until after others have - there is no safe place - you just take precautions and hope for the best.

image.png.d75fc5f383a37ca4ff8daaa0abf1f2a0.png

13 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

can you provide a link please.

CCSA briefings are on Facebook.

Ministry of Public Health is there too.

Maybe follow these on Twitter:

@pr_moph

@prdthailand

@tnnthailand

EyllDpFU8AAuepc.jpg

Edited by mtls2005
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

There were some apps and maps during the first wave, like:

https://covidtracker.5lab.co/    (since shut down)

Haven't seen nor heard of any recently. Think the authorities discouraged this sort of thing, as accuracy was questionable, and it lead to some misunderstandings.

The CCSA publishes provincial level detail daily.

Yes that was the one I used it had actual case numbers and approx location/tambon etc

I understand inaccuracy could be a problem but surely if only hospitals can input and perhaps have a days lag to check it could help all of us to avoid hotspots,

Here there are many tourists visits from Bangkok and C Mai etc  for the holidays who will congregate in famours attractions, while government can close bars harder to close an entire province.

I think in following months we may need the type of serious restrictions seen elesewhere and hard to imagine tourists visiting an unvaccinated nation which also has high levels of transmission.

Reality is real track trace follow up vaccines beds and ICU cost money.

The poor cannot pay , the middle classes don't want to pay tax and the seriously rich never pay .I foresee a hidden cull of the old and frail and sadly many health workers, as the regime will not look in the mirror I imagine "filthy forriners' will be partly responsible.The country lanes are already littered and new layer of discarde masks.

Edited by RubbaJohnny
translartion typos

23 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

All red have covid in last 3 days - only 5 provenience with no reports of covid.  Yes you are required to do 90 day reports, by mail or in person.  As for amount in each location have no idea and would not mean much as most people do not get tested until after others have - there is no safe place - you just take precautions and hope for the best.

image.png.d75fc5f383a37ca4ff8daaa0abf1f2a0.png

Is it ok to travel to the Lumpini Condo 24 area of Bangkok this coming week?