90 day report during week of Songkran?

I'm in Bangkok, just got back from a trip out of town, my 90 day is due April 16 (less than a week, so I guess online reporting is not an option). I'm trying to find out if and when Chaeng Wattana Immigration is open during next week, week of Monday 12 April. I've been told by an agent that it is totally closed till Monday 19 April, but not sure if that is accurate. (He says just bring him my passport on Monday the 19th, I guess partly because there is that 7 day grace period.) Any information is appreciated. 

Normally online would have been OK, it's available right to the report by date, but the online system has been down for nearly 2 months.

Immigration should be open Friday, but I understand you need make an appointment at Muang Thang Thani, a better informed person will advise more accurately shortly.

• Like 1

I am (sort of) in the same boat.

Details in chronological order.

1. Posted report by EMS to CW on 30 March.

2. Received at CW on 31 March.

3. Due date 16 April.

4. Non O marriage extension expires 7 June.

Should I wait and hope it is returned to me in late April or early May, or go to MTT on or before 23 April?

If the report slip hasn't been returned to me just before extension date (7 June) and I went to MTT with my EMS receipt and print out of receipt at CW, what would happen? Fined?

Thanks to all.

10 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

Should I wait and hope it is returned to me in late April or early May, or go to MTT on or before 23 April?

The immigration website states you should wait 30 days before you contact immigration about your report.

I got a message yesterday from a member who had his receipt delivered 6 weeks after it was received.

I would not wait until June to check inquire about your report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration is closed now will not be open again until the 16th.

You have from the 16th to the 22nd to do the report in person without being fined.

Best to make an appointment to do the report at Muang Thong Thani .

Site for them is here. http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

I agree with Ubonjoe about making an appointment. I made an appointment for last Friday for 8.40am, got there at 8.30 showed them my appointment confirmation sleep and my already filled out TM.47. They told me to go stand in line with the numbers being called. Overall I was in and out with in 10 minutes. It makes it much easier if you fill out the TM.47 form before you go.

23 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Normally online would have been OK, it's available right to the report by date, but the online system has been down for nearly 2 months.

Immigration should be open Friday, but I understand you need make an appointment at Muang Thang Thani, a better informed person will advise more accurately shortly.

Totally incorrect information , the 90 day online reporting can only be done in the 15 to 7 day period before the due date , why post the wrong information on here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You information is not correct. For about a year now you can do a online report up to your report date. Immigration updated the online reporting site info that long ago.

but of course, online reporting has not been available for many we4eks,  with no estimate of when it will be back, if ever. 

• Sad 1

If I apply in person at MTT, what documents do I need to present? I read somewhere that I need copies of passport, visa, last 90-day report, TM6 etc in addition to the TM47 form but others have said that all I need is my passport and the previous 90-day report; no need to provide copies of anything. 

Appreciate if anyone can help reconfirm what documents are actually needed at MTT? Thanks in advance for any input.

6 hours ago, Lucian said:

Appreciate if anyone can help reconfirm what documents are actually needed at MTT?

Only a completed TM47 form and your passport is needed according to recent posts if you have reported before.

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Only a completed TM47 form and your passport is needed according to recent posts if you have reported before.

Thank you for this reply.

My last many 90-day reports have been online - I'm guessing I won't need a print-out of the online confirmation screen that I have screen-shotted. Can anyone confirm that if I show up with just my passport and the completed form I'll be ok? Sorry if I sound paranoid - been here too long. 

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You information is not correct. For about a year now you can do a online report up to your report date. Immigration updated the online reporting site info that long ago.

I did not know that had changed , so I appologise and appreciate this this information

15 minutes ago, rockedbottom said:

My last many 90-day reports have been online - I'm guessing I won't need a print-out of the online confirmation screen that I have screen-shotted. Can anyone confirm that if I show up with just my passport and the completed form I'll be ok? Sorry if I sound paranoid - been here too long. 

I assumed you had a receipt for your last report. It can be printed out or saved when you complete the application or get the email approval of it.

You will need to give them print out of it.

On 4/10/2021 at 4:47 PM, ubonjoe said:

You have from the 16th to the 22nd to do the report in person without being fined.

Can this "Online Booking for Appointment" be used for applying extensions of Non-O Visa (Marriage) Visa? I don't see this category of visa extension in the drop-down list. Has anyone booked their appointment for their Non-O Marriage Visa extension here?

4 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Can this "Online Booking for Appointment" be used for applying extensions of Non-O Visa (Marriage) Visa? I don't see this category of visa extension in the drop-down list. Has anyone booked their appointment for their Non-O Marriage Visa extension here?

There are no appointments available for extensions based upon marriage. For some unknown reason they were not included when they set up the system.

On 4/10/2021 at 4:47 PM, ubonjoe said:

Thanks for the link.  I just scheduled an appointment (my 90 day is due on the 14th).  If people are making appointments, they should do so quickly as the first day there was an opening was on the 21st and there weren’t very many openings left for that day.  All the days prior to that were booked full.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

There are no appointments available for extensions based upon marriage. For some unknown reason they were not included when they set up the system.

Tks ubonjoe for the clarification.