paying bills to the new TOT-CAT company -National Telecom.

paddypower

my internet bills are coming through, as normal. Today is first time that I am not in my home town, so I cannot go to the office to pay it. Firsdt, i tried to use SCB Easy Net. they rejected the ref. numbers at the bottom left side of the bill, which i had input.

I called NTTOT.

they gave a very confuted answer. A buddy says, just go to Tesco. Is that correct, ?

as bill is overdue and post office will be closed Monday.

Probably better to go to your nearest TOT office and pay there

A bit off topic but since they merged TOT and CAT  they have implemented Carrier

grade NAT  breaking dynamic DNS so no access to ipcams or VPN to my home LAN

at my router WAN they assign  a 100.90.***.***  ip address but  checking on any 

"what is my IP"  webpages reports a 182.***.***.*** the only option apparently being to change to a more expensive package  !!!!  ????

You can register for their e-service  and use it to pay any outstanding balance,  using a debit or credit card.  I have done this an a few occasions when my paper bill has failed to arrive.  More recently, I registered for electronic billing so now I just get an email with the bill attached.  Print out and pay at Tesco or 7-11.

I don't believe that you can pay bills that are past their 'pay by' date at Tesco or 7-11.

The ToT/CAT merger doesn't seem to have affected anything as far as billing is concerned.