Big jump in Covid cases in April in Chiang Mai

EricTh

9 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

Here some news of Moderna vaccine from Canada.

And it ain't good ...

"During the public health pandemic, the Lytton doctors have not treated any patients with COVID-19, Hoffe said. “So in our limited experience, this vaccine is quite clearly more dangerous than COVID-19.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/one-dead-three-neurologically-disabled-numerous-reactions-from-vaccine-in-tiny-indigenous-village

This is not a credible news source. The Media Bias/ Fact Check site rates Life Site as a “Questionable Source”. 

“We rate LifeSiteNews far right biased for story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, and many failed fact checks”. 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/life-site-news/

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

Here some news of Moderna vaccine from Canada.

And it ain't good ...

"During the public health pandemic, the Lytton doctors have not treated any patients with COVID-19, Hoffe said. “So in our limited experience, this vaccine is quite clearly more dangerous than COVID-19.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/one-dead-three-neurologically-disabled-numerous-reactions-from-vaccine-in-tiny-indigenous-village

Moderna use the same technology as Pfizer. I wonder why Pfizer didn't hav such side effects.

1 minute ago, EricTh said:

Moderna use the same technology as Pfizer. I wonder why Pfizer didn't hav such side effects.

Because Moderna didn't.  Source is known to publish false and misleading information in furtherance of their sponsors right wing Christian propaganda objectives....

• Like 2

Having an annual Covid vaccination might become necessary as mutations are occurring more and more.

Sadly, it might be some time before non Thai's can get a shot.

Thailand is making the shots here so hopefully soon there will be an oversupply

It seems Thailand is one of those rare places where those with money don't get priority for the jab

1 hour ago, flare said:

Looks like dining-in stops from Saturday for all restaurants in CM and the other 'dark red' provinces- take-away only:

5B4CE8CA-E5FB-4E62-84CD-F35E178558D3.jpeg

CE9A0F41-C7A2-4915-BB71-FB93A37B3070.jpeg

When does it start? I saw many people dine-in today in CM.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, EricTh said:

When does it start? I saw many people dine-in today in CM.

I wrote that dining-in stops from Saturday (the 1st as confirmed above).  Hoping for a last-minute change...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, brommers said:

The restaurant where I had lunch today, Friday, said they will reopen on May 15th. This is the first that I have heard of such a finite date, but if true is very welcome. 

On the condition that the virus situation is controlled i.e. new cases fall under 100 per day.

If not, it might be extended.

Edited by EricTh

11 hours ago, EricTh said:

On the condition that the virus situation is controlled i.e. new cases fall under 100 per day.

If not, it might be extended.

But when does it start in San San?