Where to buy this toolbox in BKK

lujanit

Most of the tool chests you can buy here are junk. Make sure you check the weight and material thickness.

If you have the dough, Snap-On makes a great chest. Mine from the the '70s has been moved from state to state and country to county and is still going strong.

snap-on.JPG.3185c7c0159c79754579f54c490096c6.JPG

• Like 2

Central World Bangkok. They had genuine Snap On chests among lots of imported. Shop is located on a high floor number.  Bring your gold amex card.

Always wondered who they cater for. Can't see a Thai who can afford a 2.5 tonne floor jack for 35000 baht doing there own maintenance.

31 minutes ago, Toosetinmyways said:

Central World Bangkok. They had genuine Snap On chests among lots of imported. Shop is located on a high floor number.  Bring your gold amex card.

Always wondered who they cater for. Can't see a Thai who can afford a 2.5 tonne floor jack for 35000 baht doing there own maintenance.

No shortage of wealthy guys (and gals) that love cars guys that do there own maintenance. I did all my own washing, waxing and maintenance until I got a company car. 

The are expensing, but Snap-On are great.

1 minute ago, lujanit said:

Funny that when I search for toolbox and variations I still don’t get this result.  When I search for Tamton (the make of the toolbox it doesn’t come up).  Weird

Try tool cabinet 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GrahamJ said:

I found this place when I googled tool box. Seems to have what your looking for and its in Bangkok. 

http://www.jjpsupply.com/product/index.php?id_cate=45&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmcWDBhCOARIsALgJ2Qf7-kT5YFoiS7cqJddwxwhLuZrp26rQG74p-7Ux0vutZtOLIIsFGfAaAuKbEALw_wcB

Thanks.  This is a great find and not too far from home.  Looks like they have everything you could want in tools.  No prices on the website though.

Again this site didn’t come up when I searched.  Maybe my VPN is interfering with results.

I would pay a visit to Veerasiam Tools on Soi71 (Soi Pridi) at about sub soi 43 opposite the Esso. 

Not only will they probably have that type of box but having been there you will never have to post a where can I buy tools question again. Except maybe where can i buy cheaper tools!

PS they usually have a cheaper option to what they show you. Which may come from their sister shop next door but one.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GrahamJ said:

I found this place when I googled tool box. Seems to have what your looking for and its in Bangkok. 

http://www.jjpsupply.com/product/index.php?id_cate=45&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmcWDBhCOARIsALgJ2Qf7-kT5YFoiS7cqJddwxwhLuZrp26rQG74p-7Ux0vutZtOLIIsFGfAaAuKbEALw_wcB

Thanks.  This is a great find and not too far from home.  Looks like they have everything you could want in tools.  No prices on the website though.

Again this site didn’t come up when I searched.  Maybe my VPN is interfering with results.

32 minutes ago, lujanit said:

Funny that when I search for toolbox and variations I still don’t get this result.  When I search for Tamton (the make of the toolbox it doesn’t come up).  Weird

Is often the case as things are often translated from Thai. Its best to use as many variables for the item as you can think of to find things. The most obvious does not always work.

I used "tool cabinet"

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 9:33 AM, VocalNeal said:

I would pay a visit to Veerasiam Tools on Soi71 (Soi Pridi) at about sub soi 43 opposite the Esso. 

Not only will they probably have that type of box but having been there you will never have to post a where can I buy tools question again. Except maybe where can i buy cheaper tools!

PS they usually have a cheaper option to what they show you. Which may come from their sister shop next door but one.

Agreed, I have been using this shop for many years, quality gear and reasonable pricing. Owner is very friendly and knowledgeable.