SURVEY: Will Thailand get the virus under control?

Scott

SURVEY: Covid, out of control or controllable?  

473 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, rabas said:

Can you please provide verifiable evidence  and scientific opinion that the UK strain that entered Cambodia last month from Chinese and India tourists was the precursor of the Kent virus some half year ago in England?  It is easy to show that the Cambodia strain is down stream from the Kent virus.,

The reference you give post from the Bangkok Post does not mention it.

it's too far related to thailand and cambodia, from where it came to thailand.

I do not care much about indian or chinese mutations, as I am not going to travel. 

Probably you can google it in 5 seconds, if really interested

• Haha 1

I thought the government handled the first wave very well indeed.......but they made zero provision for vaccines. Could they be so incompetent to see that vaccination would be the key to reopening the economy? I could see it but Anutin and the blockheads that inhabit his world cannot see anything coming at them. They couldn't organise a pi$$ up in a brewery. They just want the limelight of press conferences to boost their faces.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

It wasn't incompetence, it was a calculated risk that if the vaccine was produced in country then certain people would directly benefit. 

This is why any criticism of the vaccine procurement programme was met swiftly with criminal charges.

I think Anutin is a buffoon. Do you think Anutin is a competent minister? If, so we can agree to differ.

• Like 2