Story Of My Thai Citizenship Application

On 3/22/2020 at 9:21 PM, saakura said:

But you better call them to confirm again, because the situation has changed dramatically over the last 2 days. Most offices will be implementing work-from-home starting tomorrow.

I went to the SB this afternoon at 2pm and they were working at half strength to increase the distance between colleagues, as ordered by their boss. Of the 6 that i normally see sitting in that room, 2 were at home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All, For those who are interested, the application process for Thai Citizenship in my case went as follows: Late 2003 - Picked up the checklist from the Police Headquarters on Rama 1 Road Janu

Not sure why you chose to go through all this humiliation ! But you obviously had your reasons ! If you are from Africa or the Indian Sub-Continent or such, then Thai citizenship may be regarded as u

Loads of names published in the RG today and I am one them! Exactly 3 months to the day since taking the oath 😀

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, david143 said:

Now Decree will apply on 26 March,

For sure our Oath ceremony will delay because of Mr Vid19
lets hope for best

Sad sad

• Sad 1
On 3/25/2020 at 10:37 AM, Neeranam said:

Most naturalized citizens I know have had delays of one kind or another, military coups, change of leader, etc.

Hopefully, things will be back to normal soon. I was speaking with Chinese colleagues last night and they say Shanghai is back to normal(after 2 months 'house arrest')

Many, including myself have been greatly affected by this damn flu. Stay safe all! 

Courage mes braves!  Indeed, most of us have endured drought, pestilence, revolution or petty bureaucratic obstacles along this road. In my case the last coup came just after I had completed the oath taking which meant a six month delay before any more announcements could be made in the RG following two earlier three and six month delays caused by petty bureaucratic obstacles that appeared in my path. Just be patient and keep your good selves and your families safe and all good things will come to you once the pestilence subsides.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Arkady said:

Courage mes braves!  Indeed, most of us have endured drought, pestilence, revolution or petty bureaucratic obstacles along this road. In my case the last coup came just after I had completed the oath taking which meant a six month delay before any more announcements could be made in the RG following two earlier three and six month delays caused by petty bureaucratic obstacles that appeared in my path. Just be patient and keep your good selves and your families safe and all good things will come to you once the pestilence subsides.

Thanks Brother.

21 hours ago, Arkady said:

Thank you Chief. I was actually thinking of your experience 🙂 

for candidates who are waiting MOI interview will have wait more then us.
now we are waiting for our Oath ceremony.

Lets hope good for everyone here

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Well done that man does that mean I now know 4 not 3 foreign Thai people?

I believe that it does.

19 minutes ago, Barty said:

The Special Branch officer just sent a line message to my wife showing that my name was published in the Royal Gazette yesterday.

congrag