Thunderbolt & lightening, very, very frightening me.

champers

On 4/11/2021 at 3:49 PM, RichardColeman said:

I live - when I'm in thailand and not stuck outside - in the darkside. The thunder was so loud few years ago I literally thought a jumbo had crashed down the road and had to get up to see it was true or not.

Thx , for your  unvalid update .?

Hope ,   your not back soon ..

Fyi ,   very high winds in Udon .

Looking  North , looks like Nong Kai ,

and Laos , are getting storms , big time ..

• Sad 3

On 4/15/2021 at 5:48 PM, champers said:

Isn't there a bar called The Camel's Toe?

There used to be a pub restaurant in Bang Chang called that but is now closed.

• Sad 1

On 4/15/2021 at 5:48 PM, champers said:

Isn't there a bar called The Camel's Toe?

2 hours ago, Rimmer said:

There used to be a pub restaurant in Bang Chang called that but is now closed.

There is a "The Camel Toe" on Soi Suk Sabai Village (just off of Soi Khorpai, between South Pattaya Road and Thepprasit Road).
https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.912114,100.8831074,3a,75y,204.8h,85.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9gNHQM6u2F5Ok_k0GBG5Uw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en
d3.png.1619f3504b393a44145cca8ae3a2ca5f.png

Whenever I head down to Tigglebitties I short cut past the place but I never checked it out (usually isn't open at the times I'm going past it).

Meanwhile, I think Beelzabub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeee !!!

But he obviously can't google my location as there hasn't been a lot of "thunderbolt and lightning" to make it very, very frightening (to me) in awhile. Keeps forecasting rain everyday lately and even this morning, lots of dark, ominous clouds in the sky and then "poof" ! They are all gone without a drop of rain being spilled.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

There is a "The Camel Toe" on Soi Suk Sabai Village (just off of Soi Khorpai, between South Pattaya Road and Thepprasit Road).
https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.912114,100.8831074,3a,75y,204.8h,85.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9gNHQM6u2F5Ok_k0GBG5Uw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en
d3.png.1619f3504b393a44145cca8ae3a2ca5f.png

Whenever I head down to Tigglebitties I short cut past the place but I never checked it out (usually isn't open at the times I'm going past it).

Meanwhile, I think Beelzabub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeee !!!

But he obviously can't google my location as there hasn't been a lot of "thunderbolt and lightning" to make it very, very frightening (to me) in awhile. Keeps forecasting rain everyday lately and even this morning, lots of dark, ominous clouds in the sky and then "poof" ! They are all gone without a drop of rain being spilled.

They market themselves as a "gentleman's club", so perhaps I was wrong to call them a bar. They are in Patts on the darkside near the land office; see their website for more detail.

Edited by champers

12 minutes ago, champers said:

They market themselves as a "gentleman's club", so perhaps I was wrong to call them a bar. They are in Patts on the darkside near the land office; see their website for more detail.

That's not the "darkside". ????

Their website and google both show the place as being near the Land Office as you mention, but the Land Office is just off of Soi Khor Pai as well, in South Pattaya.

e4.png.5d564351396efee5390984dfb8ead529.png

(Their website is offline and the domain is up for sale. Their Facebook hasn't been updated since last September.

And it's still bright and sunny here on the Darkside !

However I see that "Thunderbolts and Lightning" are in the forecast - around 2 am tomorrow morning. Probably not very frightening - for meeeee !

8 hours ago, Kerryd said:

That's not the "darkside". ????

Their website and google both show the place as being near the Land Office as you mention, but the Land Office is just off of Soi Khor Pai as well, in South Pattaya.

e4.png.5d564351396efee5390984dfb8ead529.png

(Their website is offline and the domain is up for sale. Their Facebook hasn't been updated since last September.

And it's still bright and sunny here on the Darkside !

However I see that "Thunderbolts and Lightning" are in the forecast - around 2 am tomorrow morning. Probably not very frightening - for meeeee !

The Brightside - beg your pardon.

Spectacular sound and light show ongoing now.

Edited by champers

On 4/11/2021 at 3:09 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Yes some storm, i do like sitting on the balcony and watching storms

Nothing more entertaining than a good summer storm here in the Magic Kingdom!  I love the afternoon storms, where you see that dark line of clouds fast approaching from the horizon, and then everything suddenly gets dark, then there's that rush of cool wind that precedes the downpour, displacing the stifling afternoon heat...Ahhhhh!  Love it!!! 

And it's just about that time of year where the daily afternoon storms become so predictable that you cat set your watch by them! ????

• Haha 1