Is there anywhere in Thailand that I can buy the COVID-19 vaccine ??

how241

5 hours ago, Don Chance said:

You can fly to Russia and get the Sputnik, at the airport i hear. Probably in the USA too. Maybe Dubai.

Nope, not available in Russia or Dubai.  Stop making stuff up if you don't really know.  There are just rumors they will be available in those places in a few months, but not available to nonresidents now.

In the US it may be possible if you have a good story and can convince them you are a resident because they aren't that strict.

11 hours ago, Phillip9 said:

Nope, not available in Russia or Dubai.  Stop making stuff up if you don't really know.  There are just rumors they will be available in those places in a few months, but not available to nonresidents now.

In the US it may be possible if you have a good story and can convince them you are a resident because they aren't that strict.

Here is Russia

Here is Dubai

"A month-long vacation package costing an estimated $70,000 includes a first-class Emirates flight, accommodation in a sea-view apartment while you wait for your second dose, and a private vaccination, according to a report by The Telegraph in the U.K."

A lot of these options are not advertised because it will cause outrage. I think private clinic in the US have a supply too.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Don Chance said:

Here is Russia

Here is Dubai

"A month-long vacation package costing an estimated $70,000 includes a first-class Emirates flight, accommodation in a sea-view apartment while you wait for your second dose, and a private vaccination, according to a report by The Telegraph in the U.K."

The Russian article is just rumors about it happening in the future.   Nothing confirmed.  Foreigners are not even currently allowed to enter Russia.  

Some how I don't really think the average thaivisa forum member will care much about the $70k offer in Dubai.

• Like 1