Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Recommended Posts

the only coin which is going to the moon is chinese cráp BNB / Binance Coin, was $16 two months ago, and $450 yesterday. Now $550.

I wonder who might want a fully chinese-owned blockchain 🤦‍♂️

that's not even Bitcoin where chinese influence is 70%, in BNB it's full 100%

Edited by fdsa
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, fdsa said:

the only coin which is going to the moon is chinese cráp BNB / Binance Coin, was $16 two months ago, and $450 yesterday. Now $550.

I wonder who might want a fully chinese-owned blockchain 🤦‍♂️

that's not even Bitcoin where chinese influence is 70%, in BNB it's full 100%

My friend thought he was smart and sold all of his BNB at $300,  1-2 weeks ago...Crazy price action. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2021 at 11:07 AM, fdsa said:

I wonder who might want a fully chinese-owned blockchain 🤦‍♂️

 

 

Well democratically speaking it is our planet.  It may as well be our blockchain as well.    That said, allow me to recommend FIL (filecoin) and VET (vechain), two fairly Chinese coins as well, but probably with much more upside left...especially the latter.  Bu keqi! 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Heng said:

 

Well democratically speaking it is our planet.  It may as well be our blockchain as well.    That said, allow me to recommend FIL (filecoin) and VET (vechain), two fairly Chinese coins as well, but probably with much more upside left...especially the latter.  Bu keqi! 😀

I was looking at mining filecoin when it was $30 as I have some spare terabytes, and what i've found is:

- there is no real-world use for filecoin storage, even with its Chainlink merge

- it is almost impossible to mine filecoin at home because most storage in the network is supplied by mud-cheap disposed servers in China

 

so its current price rise is pure speculation and could be a pump&dump scheme. However YMMV so DYOR 🙂

 

 

as for Vechain, I don't have their specific tokens but holding some <deleted>coin on Vechain network. Will sell them in the next days though, coz it made 400% already and I doubt it will make more :biggrin:

Edited by fdsa
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fdsa said:

I was looking at mining filecoin when it was $30 as I have some spare terabytes, and what i've found is:

- there is no real-world use for filecoin storage, even with its Chainlink merge

- it is almost impossible to mine filecoin at home because most storage in the network is supplied by mud-cheap disposed servers in China

 

so its current price rise is pure speculation and could be a pump&dump scheme. However YMMV so DYOR 🙂

 

 

as for Vechain, I don't have their specific tokens but holding some <deleted>coin on Vechain network. Will sell them in the next days though, coz it made 400% already and I doubt it will make more :biggrin:

 

For me I admit I haven't done a deep dive research wise on either coin.   I do like that they are both 'top 20' (at least for now) coins and for FIL, it was good enough for Grayscale to add it to their lineup of instruments.   For Vechain, I like that they are one of the few coins out there that aren't 'it'll be big or mainstream in a few years...' but instead already have real world applications and partnerships with everyday name type companies.   We'll see...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well geez, guess I shouldn't have sold all of my Doge at 6 cents (was nice riding between 5.5 and 6 for awhile).   Been waiting for a pull back from 7 cents but it looks like that bus won't be coming back to the station.   

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you think will happen with Dogecoin? I never really took much notice of it so I thought what the hell I bought a $1000 the other week it's hit almost $3000 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

What do you think will happen with Dogecoin? I never really took much notice of it so I thought what the hell I bought a $1000 the other week it's hit almost $3000 

 

They have quite a following.   I bet they can push it to $1 and mainstream adoption.   And wouldn't it be great if central bankers like Christine Lagarde and Janet Yellen had to make announcements on how Dogecoin and perhaps Shiba Inus were a threat to the banking system and perhaps used by terrorists.

 

Bought a bag at $0.13 cents or so (last night) and moved to my Coinomi wallet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Heng said:

 

They have quite a following.   I bet they can push it to $1 and mainstream adoption.   And wouldn't it be great if central bankers like Christine Lagarde and Janet Yellen had to make announcements on how Dogecoin and perhaps Shiba Inus were a threat to the banking system and perhaps used by terrorists.

 

Bought a bag at $0.13 cents or so (last night) and moved to my Coinomi wallet.

Sounds good, 274% in the last 7 days 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

What do you think will happen with Dogecoin? I never really took much notice of it so I thought what the hell I bought a $1000 the other week it's hit almost $3000 

SELL

 

The problem with DOGE is that one guy owns at  least 28% of all coins, which is approx $8 billion.

If he decides to sell tomorrow, you've lost it all. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

SELL

 

The problem with DOGE is that one guy owns at  least 28% of all coins, which is approx $8 billion.

If he decides to sell tomorrow, you've lost it all. 

 

That and the fact that it's an uncapped (no max supply) crypto should also cause your DOGE [email protected] to tingle a bit, but like all things, some luck and planned entries and exits still make it a great vehicle when the daily volume is XX billions as it is.  After all, most folks don't plan to roll around in their digital crypto, we are working towards tangible things like pool villas, owning night clubs, etc.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The problem with DOGE is that one guy owns at  least 28% of all coins, which is approx $8 billion.

If he decides to sell tomorrow, you've lost it all. 

dude... have you tried googling "richest bitcoin wallets" or "richest ethereum wallets"? every largest cryptocurrency has this problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fdsa said:

dude... have you tried googling "richest bitcoin wallets" or "richest ethereum wallets"? every largest cryptocurrency has this problem.

 

DOGE is a <deleted>coin. It offers no new technology, nothing, zilch, nada. It exists just for the meme. 

 

Sure it has made some people very rich within hours.... but what makes you think eventually it will not go down to where it came from? To me there is no doubt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

the reddit folks, who also were on the gamestop shares rally, are now on crypto market. they decided to buy bitcoin, ethereum and..... dogecoin. my guess is they will not stop until it is at the 5th place fir the "market cap". (as moment of this writing they are on 7th)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bartender100 said:

Bitcoin Cash is the one being pushed right now, and for good reason DYOR

 

$3000 in a couple of months, bull run has just started on it

 

That and LTC.  Both are established core coins and can so much faster for payments.   As for trading both, as everyone is doing, trade in alts and save in BTC.   

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Doge day today.   Which way will it go?   Sitting this one out, feels like the Doge army Is out of gas but who knows.    You got Americans putting their entire waitress/bartender tips into it without a care for the technicals vs. veteran crypto players ready to push back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Big one now for me is OMI, tricky to buy till it gets on the main exchanges, but  it will because....

 

It's the coin behind VeVe app which is gaining licences from majors like DC comics, Back to the Future, Batman Etc, to make NFTs

 

https://www.veve.me/

 

OMI to 100X by this time next year

 

Please DYOR, this is my personal opinion only not financial advice

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bartender100 said:

Big one now for me is OMI, tricky to buy till it gets on the main exchanges, but  it will because....

 

It's the coin behind VeVe app which is gaining licences from majors like DC comics, Back to the Future, Batman Etc, to make NFTs

 

https://www.veve.me/

 

OMI to 100X by this time next year

 

Please DYOR, this is my personal opinion only not financial advice

 

 

 

A bit far out for my taste, but who knows.   At least it's a top 250 coin.   Myself, I tend to only play in the top 50.    Would also be concerned that it's only on four exchanges, and not even Binance.   Binance is the Wild West, and if it still hasn't made the cut for the Wild West....       But again, who knows?

 

Cheap but potentially huge in the top 50 for me are: VET(Vechain): supply chain management and HOT(Holochain): potentially disruptive alternative to the blockchain energy "problem"

 

DYODD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Doge.

If you bought dogecoin at the beginning of the year you’ve enjoyed massive gains over the past four months. A $1,000 dogecoin purchase on Jan. 1, 2021 — at a price of 0.057 cent per coin — would be worth $121,052 at Wednesday’s high of 69 cents, a gain of more than 12,000%

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...