Thailand reports biggest daily jump in new COVID-19 cases

webfact

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Once/if Sinovac is approved by WHO it will have a little more credibility

Although there likely will be the anti-China folks who would dismiss such a decision, should it come, saying the WHO is in China's pocket...  (PS, I'm not saying that yes or no... just predicting the inevitable...)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Notices have now gone up in my condo building of a tenant who tested positive for covid yesterday and is now hospitalized.  Entire condo was sanitized today as well as the gym and pool area's being cleaned and now closed.  The excrement is now getting real. 

My wife's company in BKK informed employees yesterday they had 3 positive cases among staff, and thus everyone else is working from home until after Song Kran, at least.  That latter part, I'm pretty happy about! ????

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

You can find the same kind of news reporting in the EU relating to deaths after AZ vaccinations there.  The question as always...is did the vaccine actually cause the problem, or the problem just happened as it does every day in the world with people having medical issues and dying...

your post was not about the EU and or AZ but about the Chinese Sinovac vaccine

10 hours ago, robblok said:

They just work harder then us. Why do you feel so entitled unless they cheat they are entitled to their share of what they make. What an racist point of view. Especially if your an American who country wages war over resources. 

I see. So it's ok to lie cheat and steal. Winning is what matters. Rule of man over rule of law. Is that correct? 

10 hours ago, robblok said:

At least he was honest about why Thai girls like him because he has more resources. For sure its not his unbiased great personality. Seems like he thinks its ok to exploit those with less resources as long as he stays on top. 

People love my personality. 

On 4/12/2021 at 5:28 PM, snoop1130 said:

Thailand reports record COVID-19 cases ahead of national holiday

Well go figure Somchai.  The government opens the gates from the Red Zones and allows potentially sick people to swarm across the country without a care in the world.  Then we hear:
"Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!!!  Where did all the Covid cases come from???  <clicks heels together three times>  There no place like home, there's no place like home..."

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 4:06 PM, jmccarty said:

Could it be that the tests are running short because of a significant increase in testing running up to the holiday?  That could be why the shortage?

More testing, more cases too?

Tests would be running short due to the sudden upsurge in cases and then all the close contacts of the infected people then close contacts of the close contacts being required to have a test.Doesn't take much for this to put pressure on an already stretched system when cases surge like this unfortunately.