Where Can I Get/Buy COVID-19 Vaccine Shots?

billsmart

I live in Phetchabun Province.

I've checked all my local hospitals, both government and private, and no one seems to know anything about when they will get COVID-19 vaccines.

I've heard from friends in Bangkok that they have signed up to get vaccine shots at some of the private hospitals there. They say the shots are about THB 1,800 to 2,000 apiece, and require two shots. 

Does anyone know when vaccines like these, I don't care which ones they are, will be available in all provinces, or in which provinces?

If anyone has an online link that gives out RELIABLE information on this topic (or any topic ????), please let me know.

3 hours ago, billsmart said:

I've heard from friends in Bangkok that they have signed up to get vaccine shots at some of the private hospitals there. They say the shots are about THB 1,800 to 2,000 apiece, and require two shots. 

You should ask your friends in Bangkok to list the private hospitals name so that we can all share the information. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, billsmart said:

There were "interest" signup lists on several hospital sites for if/when they ever obtained vaccine, with estimated costs as high as 8k from some reports.  AFAIK they have all been pulled - although top government officials now claim hospitals can really (really) import without previous restrictions - but finding any for sale will likely be an issue for immediate future.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SiamRead said:

You should ask your friends in Bangkok to list the private hospitals name so that we can all share the information. 

I will when and if they are ever really scheduled for vaccinations. Right now, at least from what I've been told, these are just lists expressing interest in paying for shots, and they will be contacted when and if the hospital gets vaccines.

I didn't ask for details before because I don't want to come to Bangkok, twice, to get a vaccination.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, billsmart said:

I just saw the answer to my question above, or at least a partial answer, posted here on ThaiVisa... 

I think mid-July will be more realistic......add to that farangs will be way down the priority list.......I am looking to go back to the UK to get mine, I was due to make a visit this summer anyway.

• Sad 1