60 DAY extension based on Thai wife is it still valid?

Hi

we travel back with my wife and kids to Thailand soon.  (yes i know the current situation.. we dont mind, we went through covid it already...)

I have a Non o multi entry visa, we want to stay like 5 month,  after 90 days with my non o, can i get the 60 days extension based on wife? same before?

or only can get the covid extension (if it will be extended as before?)

if both, which one is easier?(also can this 60 day extension be done any immigration?  becouse we plan to travel, and not sure we will be at our local immigration when want to extend)

thank you so much for any advise on the matter

You can apply for the 60 day extension to visit you wife or child or the 60 day covid 19 extension.

You can do it at any immigration office but you need proof you are staying in the province where you apply. That can be a TM30 report done at most offices. It is the same for both extensions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for the 60 day extension to visit you wife or child or the 60 day covid 19 extension.

You can do it at any immigration office but you need proof you are staying in the province where you apply. That can be a TM30 report done at most offices. It is the same for both extensions.

Thank you so much. You are as always.. the best.

1 minute ago, Omega7 said:

Thank you so much. You are as always.. the best.

1 more question.  In case i do the 60 day extension. Or the covid extension.  After that if change our minds. Can i still do the 1 year extension? With 400k in bank?  Or too late for that and have to reenter first?

3 hours ago, Omega7 said:

1 more question.  In case i do the 60 day extension. Or the covid extension.  After that if change our minds. Can i still do the 1 year extension? With 400k in bank?  Or too late for that and have to reenter first?

You can still do the one-year extension if you qualify.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1