TAT governor says no plans to change opening of Thailand on July 1st

webfact

What is he going to do when scores of foreigners will get infected with the Covid virus? or they will be left to fend for themselves eh? them would be tourists to Thailand better get themselves good health insurance just in case...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, George Bowman said:

This is why I never could be a politician. I'm simply not smart enough to be able to think like these guys...

Its not rocket science, although they think they are doing that also Its too late, they have already let the cat out of the bag by letting people travel etc. And a ban on alcahol, so people are going to 7 11 buying it and sitting in groups on the beach drinking. I honestly dont think the government read on here. They just post. So no point complaining . Better off just looking after yourself.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

How hard it must be to tell fibs & maintain your composure.

Sorry to tell the Government that tourism has just been put back 18 months with the largest outbreak Thailand yet seen & with moSongkran travel  restrictions 2,000 cases a 

day by end of next week is just the start. What has happened to the jab planning?

From what I see not a lot 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shuya said:

TAT, your daily source of entertainment 

The only thing I can think of doing in response to this nonsense, is to shake my head. I really don't know how this guy manages to get out of bed in the mornings... the words 'completely' and 'hopeless' are the only ones that spring to mind.

No, that's not true. The only words that I can write here, and which spring to mind, are 'completely' and 'hopeless'. A fine distinction perhaps.

Edited by ParkerN

They are not doing a good job at controlling the latest outbreak and the vaccine roll out is going at a snail's pace. If things look like this on 1st July few tourists will want to come? 

The government is still resting on its laurels from the good luck it got in avoiding a full scale epidemic last year but the rest of the world has moved on and is now looking at percentage of population vaccinated which, in the case of Thailand, is not even 1%.

• Like 2

Sadly his prediction is correct!  No need to change the date because the fact is the spread isn't coming from the tourist from the West!  It was the quarantine, insurance now do tourist even want to come?

????

You control the surrounding borders and you will reduce the spread. 

• Like 1