Looking For Yellow .27 Caliber Safety Strip Loads

Some guy

Hi guys,

I need 27 calibre yellow loads as commonly used in nail guns. Google has lots of results from overseas but none from Thailand. They are difficult or impossible to ship from overseas because they have a bit of gun powder in them and get classified as munitions. Does anyone know where I might be able to find them in Thailand?

Thanks

15 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Try Hilti. They have a few locations in Thailand...

That might be a good lead thanks! They do have the product I want on their US website https://www.hilti.com/c/CLS_DIRECT_FASTENING/CLS_DX_PROPELLANTS2/CLS_DX_PROP2_CARTRIDGES but not on their Thai website. So I emailed them to ask about it. As far as I can see their only location in in bkk, which is not where I am, but if they have it they will ship it.

4 hours ago, Some guy said:

That might be a good lead thanks! They do have the product I want on their US website https://www.hilti.com/c/CLS_DIRECT_FASTENING/CLS_DX_PROPELLANTS2/CLS_DX_PROP2_CARTRIDGES but not on their Thai website. So I emailed them to ask about it. As far as I can see their only location in in bkk, which is not where I am, but if they have it they will ship it.

Call them if they do not respond. I have traded with them before and (I think) they can get most anything if they do not have it in stock.

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Call them if they do not respond. I have traded with them before and (I think) they can get most anything if they do not have it in stock.

"Thank you for you interested our product but for this product is not support for Thailand." ????

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

Can you use black? They are available.

They are available from where?