Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Members experiences with declining libido. Best solutions.


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Boring waste of time Colin, having a good dump is better at 70 . Last time I gave the Mrs an orgasm she spat it back at me 😁

Should have a steak before the dump... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I had to cycle just  2km on a bike in Thailand , I would give up sex forever.

Boring waste of time Colin, having a good dump is better at 70 . Last time I gave the Mrs an orgasm she spat it back at me 😁

You can look forward to almost no sex by the time you are 70, what a relief it is!

Posted Images

Bueta superba. It's made here in Thailand and some chemist's stock it , can't speak highly enough 

It's a herbal supplement but open the bottle and the pungent odor let's you know it's good <deleted>. 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

All of my mates in their 70s tell me that they have sex every day. They are either a very special group or a bunch of liars.

Or before they wake up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

You can look forward to almost no sex by the time you are 70, what a relief it is!

Speak for yourself Old Fellow.   😇

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Try this :

MED3000 is a topical gel applied directly to the head (glans) of the penis for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction ("ED").

MED3000 is a unique formulation of DermaSys® using volatile solvent components specifically tailored for the treatment of ED.

MED3000 is a treatment applied directly to the  head (glans) of the penis and massaged for 15 seconds. Patients or their partners can apply the gel directly to the man’s penis as part of foreplay. It is fast-acting (60% of patients had onset of their erection within 5-10 minutes) and easy to use helping to restore spontaneity and intimacy in the relationship whilst offering an excellent safety profile.

 

Edited by Destiny1990
Link to post
Share on other sites

With increasing age testosterone production gets lower. I suggest going to a doctor and have that checked out and maybe go on testosterone replacement therapy depending on the results. I hear that works wonders. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Try this :

MED3000 is a topical gel applied directly to the head (glans) of the penis for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction ("ED").

MED3000 is a unique formulation of DermaSys® using volatile solvent components specifically tailored for the treatment of ED.

MED3000 is a treatment applied directly to the  head (glans) of the penis and massaged for 15 seconds. Patients or their partners can apply the gel directly to the man’s penis as part of foreplay. It is fast-acting (60% of patients had onset of their erection within 5-10 minutes) and easy to use helping to restore spontaneity and intimacy in the relationship whilst offering an excellent safety profile.

 

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/the-erection-of-a-placebo

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Guess the poster referred to some magic "black ant king" pills(?) offered at roadside or shady pharmacies?

I think it's just nature's way of stopping old men from fathering children that they won't be around long enough to look after.

But if its really bothering you, you could go to pattaya and get some black ants from the vendors that visit the ex pat bars.

 

Replying to a poster above.....im off to the wat to beg your forgiveness.......(grovels).... 😞

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i took black ants / sidegra for a couple years, just did it because everyone else was, totally unnecessary for me, glad i stopped, side effects aren't great

hmmmm.never tried the ants...been sampling the Graku tablets lately...the usual flush but bad heartburn! 😞

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bobbin said:

Hang on.. seems that you are intent on warning all and sundry about the dangers of a natural hormone the all men (and women though less) produce..

 

The idea that TRT causes prostate cancer is well debunked several years already.. unless you are already suffering from prostate cancer. Which is why a PSA before starting is advised. If a 1 or less no problem. Concerns arise if 4 or more on the scale.

 

I wonder if you are aware though, that annual PSA is no longer recommended. Too many men frightened into surgery after a borderline diagnosis and then suffering impotence and often incontinence as well. Great. No sex and you keep peeing your pants.

Who says that an annual PSA is not recommended? That's BS as the PSA is the first indicator that cancer MAY be in the prostate. Also having high PSA doesn't always mean someone has prostate cancer. Men are only frightened into surgery after receiving their prostate biopsy results and those results are malignant, and the main reason for that is if the cancer spreads from the prostate to the lymph nodes and bones, then you will have a very short use by date. I think most men need to understand one very major thing, prostate cancer, as long as it remains localised in the prostate will NOT kill you. Death from prostate cancer is the result of it spreading beyond the prostate as aforementioned. Believe me I know this for a fact as that is what happened to me. My PSA was 3.8 so my GP recommended I have a biopsy as a precaution. My GP & Urologist were both of the opinion that the results would be benign.  My initial prostate biopsy came back as malignant. Had the radical prostatectomy. A 2nd biopsy is done as part of the surgical process to ascertain if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes or not.  On my first visit to the Urologist after the surgery was given the bad news that the cancer had spread and I was given 3-5 years. That was in 2013. I was then referred to another urologist who specialised in radiation therapy and he said that if I had brachytherapy (radioactive pellets implanted to where the prostate used to be, this would slow down the spread of the cancer and could give me 10-15 years instead of the initial 3-5 years. He did stress that in his opinion that this treatment would not put me in remission. Decided to go with it any way. In 2015 had a PSA test here in Thailand and it was 0. Had to return to OZ for a short time in 2015 so went to my old GP and told her of the PSA result here. She did another one and the result of that was also 0. Had another biopsy and was advised that I was in remission, so I enjoy life and appreciate each extra day that I have survived thus far.

 

As for your comment bobbin re incontinence and impotence your implication is not entirely correct. Yes you have incontinence, but that lasts only a few months. The degree of impotence really depends on whether nerve sparing surgery was done and the age of the patient. I was 63 when I had my surgery and the urologist made several points very clear to me with regards to impotence. 1. At my age the nerves, even though slightly damaged during the surgery, will take anywhere from 2 - 7 years to heal. 2. There will be no more semen, so ejaculation will be dry. 3. Ejaculation will be far more intense as a result.  So with all this in mind it was play a waiting game for things to return to some degree of functionality. 

 

In closing let me say that as a prostate cancer survivor if anyone has any questions about prostate cancer feel free to pm me. Anyone wasting my time with nonsensical questions and the basic stupidity that numerous members of this forum portray on a daily basis will be reported to the moderators.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

hmmmm.never tried the ants...been sampling the Graku tablets lately...the usual flush but bad heartburn! 😞

Did you know that Graku tabs that are sold as natural and herbal are not exactly that ? An internet search reveals that the FDA have put out are warning that they actually contain Viagra and Cialis. Thats ok, but some people cannot take these drugs safely and should be careful.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

Who says that an annual PSA is not recommended? That's BS as the PSA is the first indicator that cancer MAY be in the prostate. Also having high PSA doesn't always mean someone has prostate cancer. Men are only frightened into surgery after receiving their prostate biopsy results and those results are malignant, and the main reason for that is if the cancer spreads from the prostate to the lymph nodes and bones, then you will have a very short use by date. I think most men need to understand one very major thing, prostate cancer, as long as it remains localised in the prostate will NOT kill you. Death from prostate cancer is the result of it spreading beyond the prostate as aforementioned. Believe me I know this for a fact as that is what happened to me. My PSA was 3.8 so my GP recommended I have a biopsy as a precaution. My GP & Urologist were both of the opinion that the results would be benign.  My initial prostate biopsy came back as malignant. Had the radical prostatectomy. A 2nd biopsy is done as part of the surgical process to ascertain if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes or not.  On my first visit to the Urologist after the surgery was given the bad news that the cancer had spread and I was given 3-5 years. That was in 2013. I was then referred to another urologist who specialised in radiation therapy and he said that if I had brachytherapy (radioactive pellets implanted to where the prostate used to be, this would slow down the spread of the cancer and could give me 10-15 years instead of the initial 3-5 years. He did stress that in his opinion that this treatment would not put me in remission. Decided to go with it any way. In 2015 had a PSA test here in Thailand and it was 0. Had to return to OZ for a short time in 2015 so went to my old GP and told her of the PSA result here. She did another one and the result of that was also 0. Had another biopsy and was advised that I was in remission, so I enjoy life and appreciate each extra day that I have survived thus far.

 

As for your comment bobbin re incontinence and impotence your implication is not entirely correct. Yes you have incontinence, but that lasts only a few months. The degree of impotence really depends on whether nerve sparing surgery was done and the age of the patient. I was 63 when I had my surgery and the urologist made several points very clear to me with regards to impotence. 1. At my age the nerves, even though slightly damaged during the surgery, will take anywhere from 2 - 7 years to heal. 2. There will be no more semen, so ejaculation will be dry. 3. Ejaculation will be far more intense as a result.  So with all this in mind it was play a waiting game for things to return to some degree of functionality. 

 

In closing let me say that as a prostate cancer survivor if anyone has any questions about prostate cancer feel free to pm me. Anyone wasting my time with nonsensical questions and the basic stupidity that numerous members of this forum portray on a daily basis will be reported to the moderators.

I respect the fact that you are speaking from personal experience, as well as the fact that a PSA test was the factor that alerted to the situation.

 

A friend of mine had "nerve-sparing" surgery 20 years ago. No erections since, and I would be reluctant to ask about incontinence.

 

You ask who says an annual PSA is no longer recommended.. You are well-spoken enough to have mastered Google search I'm sure.. I clearly remember the articles. British Lancet? The new strategy is "watchful waiting" in borderline scenarios, on Doctor's agreement.

 

All men, if they live long enough. will suffer prostate cancer. It most likely will not be the cause of death. other more immediate medical problems, or advanced old age, will be the cause.

 

I hope my reply is respectful enough to avoid being reported to Moderation, but that is up to you. I am not posting misinformation and stand by my initial statements.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, wavodavo said:

Did you know that Graku tabs that are sold as natural and herbal are not exactly that ? An internet search reveals that the FDA have put out are warning that they actually contain Viagra and Cialis. Thats ok, but some people cannot take these drugs safely and should be careful.

im open to suggestions... 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bobbin said:

I respect the fact that you are speaking from personal experience, as well as the fact that a PSA test was the factor that alerted to the situation.

 

A friend of mine had "nerve-sparing" surgery 20 years ago. No erections since, and I would be reluctant to ask about incontinence.

 

You ask who says an annual PSA is no longer recommended.. You are well-spoken enough to have mastered Google search I'm sure.. I clearly remember the articles. British Lancet? The new strategy is "watchful waiting" in borderline scenarios, on Doctor's agreement.

 

All men, if they live long enough. will suffer prostate cancer. It most likely will not be the cause of death. other more immediate medical problems, or advanced old age, will be the cause.

 

I hope my reply is respectful enough to avoid being reported to Moderation, but that is up to you. I am not posting misinformation and stand by my initial statements.

just had the camera go "in" this week and my prostate is growing.....my dad had the laser reduction but he wanted a vasectomy anyway

 

my doc said if i got a stent-euro-lift procedure it may hold 5 yrs but may have more "function" as opposed to the laser of destruction(of ur sex life)

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bobbin said:

I respect the fact that you are speaking from personal experience, as well as the fact that a PSA test was the factor that alerted to the situation.

 

A friend of mine had "nerve-sparing" surgery 20 years ago. No erections since, and I would be reluctant to ask about incontinence.

 

You ask who says an annual PSA is no longer recommended.. You are well-spoken enough to have mastered Google search I'm sure.. I clearly remember the articles. British Lancet? The new strategy is "watchful waiting" in borderline scenarios, on Doctor's agreement.

 

All men, if they live long enough. will suffer prostate cancer. It most likely will not be the cause of death. other more immediate medical problems, or advanced old age, will be the cause.

 

I hope my reply is respectful enough to avoid being reported to Moderation, but that is up to you. I am not posting misinformation and stand by my initial statements.

I agree with everything you've said except the part about PSA testing. You see the thing that those articles have not taken into account is this. How do you know if you are borderline or not if you DON'T have an annual PSA test. The only other medical way to determine this is the digital examination, and all that is going to do is identify if the prostate is enlarged. If it is then the next step is a PSA test. Generally speaking the "watchful waiting" is the practice AFTER you've had  a prostate biopsy and the result is benign. I have several friends back in Oz that are currently monitoring things as "watchful waiting" but only because their biopsy was benign. However, that being said their doctors are still requiring annual PSA tests. I have a friend here in Thailand whose last PSA test was 12 (top of normal range is 4), and he is also just monitoring things as he was also benign. So while "watchful waiting" is becoming more the normal strategy, it does still require PSA tests to be done as part of that strategy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 5:16 PM, madmen said:

Bueta superba. It's made here in Thailand and some chemist's stock it , can't speak highly enough 

It's a herbal supplement but open the bottle and the pungent odor let's you know it's good <deleted>. 

 

Is there a Thai name for this>. What specific store did you purchase?  TIA

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

I agree with everything you've said except the part about PSA testing. You see the thing that those articles have not taken into account is this. How do you know if you are borderline or not if you DON'T have an annual PSA test. The only other medical way to determine this is the digital examination, and all that is going to do is identify if the prostate is enlarged. If it is then the next step is a PSA test. Generally speaking the "watchful waiting" is the practice AFTER you've had  a prostate biopsy and the result is benign. I have several friends back in Oz that are currently monitoring things as "watchful waiting" but only because their biopsy was benign. However, that being said their doctors are still requiring annual PSA tests. I have a friend here in Thailand whose last PSA test was 12 (top of normal range is 4), and he is also just monitoring things as he was also benign. So while "watchful waiting" is becoming more the normal strategy, it does still require PSA tests to be done as part of that strategy.

Yes. I understand what you are saying..

 

Sometimes certain points get lost.. see my clarification above.

 

I should have been more clear. It makes sense to have a PSA upon reaching 50 years of age.

 

if that gives a result of 1 or even perhaps 2, then annual test is not necessary.

 

Obviously, someone under treatment for prostate cancer should continue to monitor with regular PSA testing. My other point was in reference to men with results of 4-6. Too many of those men are frightened into surgery, when "watchful waiting" is a preferable strategy. This would include PSA testing. This was the impetus for the recommendation I noted..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edwarda909 said:

Is there a Thai name for this>. What specific store did you purchase?  TIA

 

No thai name, in English because they export it. I think the chemist is called fasciano or something but it towards the end of South Pattaya Rd towards second Rd accross from the temple  they have it assuming your In Pattaya but Bangkok sells them as well

 

Edited by madmen
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, madmen said:

No thai name, in English because they export it. I think the chemist is called fasciano or something but it towards the end of South Pattaya Rd towards second Rd accross from the temple  they have it assuming your In Pattaya but Bangkok sells them as well

 

It’s derived from a root plant ,you  can’t go wrong.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 2:24 PM, Pedrogaz said:

All of my mates in their 70s tell me that they have sex every day. They are either a very special group or a bunch of liars.

That's ok.  All my mates when we were teens told me they didn't masturbate.  Same phenomenon, different age range.  😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, connda said:

That's ok.  All my mates when we were teens told me they didn't masturbate.  Same phenomenon, different age range.  😁

And some were blind at 18 I guess ? 😂😂😂😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...