Hua Hin reports 64 new COVID-19 cases

webfact

2021-04-07T122156Z_1_LYNXMPEH360SX_RTROPTP_4_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-THAILAND.JPG

REUTERS FILE PHOTO for reference only

Health officials in Prachuap Khiri Khan reported 64 new COVID-19 cases in Hua Hin on Wednesday.

The new cases bring the total number of cases in Hua Hin district during the new wave of COVID-19 to 312.

The total number of cases for Prachuap Khiri Khan province now stands at 427.

Most of the cases are linked to the cluster at the Maya Pub.

Of the eight administrative areas in Prachuap Khiri Khan only Bangsaphan Noi has so far not reported any cases.

Cases as of 14 April:

Hua Hin - 64 new cases (312 total)

Pranburi - 8 new cases (52 total)

Sam Roi Yod - 3 new cases (10 total)

Kui Buri - 4 new cases (9 total)

Prachuap Khir Khan - 14 new cases (36  total)

Thap Sakae - 0 new cases (2 total)

Bang Saphan - 0 new cases (6 total)

Bang Saphan Noi - 0 new cases (0 total)

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-04-14

These numbers are almost meaningless....are they from testing a specific, targeted group......or the general population......are they people reporting symptoms and requesting tests?

How many tests were carried out....... if there were 64 tests and 64 positive results then that is horrific......if there were 10,000 tests and only 64 positive .....relax.

7 hours ago, Surelynot said:

These numbers are almost meaningless....are they from testing a specific, targeted group......or the general population......are they people reporting symptoms and requesting tests?

How many tests were carried out....... if there were 64 tests and 64 positive results then that is horrific......if there were 10,000 tests and only 64 positive .....relax.

These are the people that checked into a hospital. When Thais have any minor ailment, they run to the doc - which in this case is good as all the heavy cases of Covid get recorded.

8 minutes ago, mistral53 said:

When Thais have any minor ailment, they run to the doc - which in this case is good as all the heavy cases of Covid get recorded.

When Thais have a minor ailment, or even a not so minor ailment, they run to a pharmacy. Big difference from a doctor

According to my Thai family who mostly live in Bangkok, is not to believe any numbers that pertain to the corona virus.

I was told that in the beginning the virus cases went to the 30s, then stopped for some time before the numbers

were increased.  There have been many deaths that were likely from the covid 19 virus, but were reported as anything, but.

My relatives, believe that the numbers have been kept as low as possible since the beginning, and they do not believe 

that we will ever hear of the real number of people who have died from the corona virus.  I tend to believe my relatives,

before I believe anyone else. So for those who want to quote numbers, well keep the faith,... I guess.   and Good Luck to you.

Geezer

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

According to my Thai family who mostly live in Bangkok, is not to believe any numbers that pertain to the corona virus.

I was told that in the beginning the virus cases went to the 30s, then stopped for some time before the numbers

were increased.  There have been many deaths that were likely from the covid 19 virus, but were reported as anything, but.

My relatives, believe that the numbers have been kept as low as possible since the beginning, and they do not believe 

that we will ever hear of the real number of people who have died from the corona virus.  I tend to believe my relatives,

before I believe anyone else. So for those who want to quote numbers, well keep the faith,... I guess.   and Good Luck to you.

Geezer

Not just your relatives but a very large percentage of the population I suspect also.  They may be less then well educated but they are not stupid or as gullible that this government would like to think they are.