Overstay and fly back this Saturday

I am in overstay and i will fly back this this Saturday: my concern is that i need to sleep one night on the way to airport. If check in on Friday afternoon and check out on Saturday morning there will be any risk that the immigration will come to the place where i will stay? Thank you.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I would say there is about a zero chance of immigration knowing you are on a overstay. Immigration does not check the reporting of guests for that and at this time the online reporting site is down.

What about hotel reception taking photocopy of visa? I don't know what they might do if they notice 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, madmen said:

What about hotel reception taking photocopy of visa? I don't know what they might do if they notice 

Hotels copy your identity page and that's all.  They could not care less about your visa,  nor would they know anything about visa permissions

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, madmen said:

I don't recall a hotel making a problem when somebody is on an overstay. If they mentioned it you could tell you are flying out the next day and show your ticket if needed.

• Like 1

I don't know where you are traveling from since you didn't say , nor how long your overstay is but double check you have all the requirements and paperwork to fly out of the country like Covid test certificate etc. 

It would be horrible to get to the airport safely only to get tripped up on departure by some technicality .

• Like 1

I was on overstay for about a week before I left.  I checked into two hotels during that time and neither even looked at my extension of stay stamp.  

Also, I think the immigration website hotels are supposed to file the TM30 and report foreigners staying there is still not working, so I am guessing 90% or more of the hotels in the country are not even filing the TM30.  If they are filing it, its by mail, so immigration won't even know you are there for days.

You might want to avoid large chain hotels which seem to check and photocopy visas more often than smaller local places.