Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Govt considers lockdown for Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chonburi and Prachuap Khiri Khan


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha, encouraged them to go to Provincial home but can't return to Bangkok home

Too late

So situation apparently more worse than they will let on to. So as soon as all the Government MP's are back to their BKK mansions then the lockdown will begin for the peons. And no one expects these M

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

The borders have been closed, except for commerce.  No tourists are coming across the land borders and few are flying in internationally.  Why do you think the borders are still open? One can always fly home as long as your country is accepting people flying in from Thailand but you wont be getting home by crossing a land border.

 

Depends if flight bookings decline which they will with the airport formally announcing no international flights except thais. 

Right now the borders are open especially for business men, and long term tourists 

Edited by madmen
  • Confused 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

Did that last week.  Good for 2 months.  3 months if I can ration it 🙂

 

I already did too, but I don't have enough to last a long long time. I like to change the alcohol up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to make a dental appointment on Tuesday in Bangkok. Any thoughts as to likelihood of being able to make a day trip in and out for that purpose?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I need to make a dental appointment on Tuesday in Bangkok. Any thoughts as to likelihood of being able to make a day trip in and out for that purpose?

At this point Sheryl I would say everything is unknown until Tomorrow after they make a decision as to what they may do.  I need to go to MTT on Monday from my side of Bangkok, but I generally ride out through Nonthaburi and then back into the Area.  Not sure what the logistics will be now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

The borders have been closed, except for commerce.  No tourists are coming across the land borders and few are flying in internationally.  Why do you think the borders are still open? One can always fly home as long as your country is accepting people flying in from Thailand but you wont be getting home by crossing a land border.

Perhaps he meant provincial borders

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

At this point Sheryl I would say everything is unknown until Tomorrow after they make a decision as to what they may do.  I need to go to MTT on Monday from my side of Bangkok, but I generally ride out through Nonthaburi and then back into the Area.  Not sure what the logistics will be now.

Progress will be seen as going from "unknown" to "unclear". Deaf cons for....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...