TAT works from home 16-30 April 2021

webfact

24 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Well they might as well stay home all the time, cause they aint much use anyway, just keep coming up with exaggerated crazy tourist numbers.????

It's difficult to put a number on crazy tourists.

????????

Edited by overherebc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can't wait for their new announcment, of how to make Thailand the HUB of vaccine tourism and how to integrate this new market into their sandbox model. AirPlains are already on the taxiway with trillioners who are predicted to spend 10 to the power of 100 Bhat (It's a googol) per day. New slogan: Thailand Is Great Egain ®. AKA: TIGER.  What a bunch of morons.

Edited by BookShe
better slogan
  • Haha 1

I can't wait to see where their imagine will take them working from home! 

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

It's difficult to put a number on crazy tourists.

????????

Not if you are TAT! The more outlandish the better! It will be interesting to see where their crazy imaginations will take them working from home!

Edited by PatOngo

9 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

I can't wait to see where their imagine will take them working from home! 

Not if you are TAT! The more outlandish the better! It will be interesting to see where their crazy imaginations will take them working from home!

Think you missed what I meant.

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well they might as well stay home all the time, cause they aint much use anyway, just keep coming up with exaggerated crazy tourist numbers.????

Difficult to do calculations at home, the abacus they are using at office is too large to move. ????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

They can do that from home too.

• Haha 1

Wow , and what they want now ?? A pad on the back ?? The ministry of T(his)A(int)T(reu) is working from home. Doing nothing but coming up with B.S from the office or home all the same . Now they want to give a good example to others ? How about the people that have no job or can't work from home those that they are giving falls hope every time they spout out numbers and dates when tourist can come back . 

There was. in the UK, a very funny (if not to everyone's taste) Liverpudlian comedian called Ken Dodd. Known, apart from for shafting the Inland Revenue in a spectacular tax evasion case, for inventing words to describe bizarre comic ideas.

One I recall, was "tattyfilarious". Reworked perhaps as "TATtyfilarious" it deserves a new lease of life as the best way of summing up the various pronouncements of this surreal, bizarre organisation.

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

There was. in the UK, a very funny (if not to everyone's taste) Liverpudlian comedian called Ken Dodd. Known, apart from for shafting the Inland Revenue in a spectacular tax evasion case, for inventing words to describe bizarre comic ideas.

One I recall, was "tattyfilarious". Reworked perhaps as "TATtyfilarious" it deserves a new lease of life as the best way of summing up the various pronouncements of this surreal, bizarre organisation.

And he had the third best selling UK single in the 1960s. Only 2 Beatles songs sold more.