Thailand reports 1,543 new COVID-19 cases

webfact

45 minutes ago, polpott said:

I'm off back to the UK next week. Won't be back until I'm fully vaccinated.

Im in Finland and going to get first jab next month! Was hoping to get Johnsson vaccine that manage whit only one shot but now there is also problem whit that! Pfizer's other shot i have to wait 3 month!????

4 minutes ago, anchadian said:

The numbers they list show 1,577 cases.  must need to add in the quarantine cases to get to todays 1,582.

18 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Thought maybe you went back to the future to bring us news of what occurred during the next 12 days.

One of the downsides of having fat fingers = typos and lousy guitar player

1 hour ago, polpott said:

I'm off back to the UK next week. Won't be back until I'm fully vaccinated.

Had my 1st AZ jab 1 week ago in the UK , no booking and just joined a queue , name address and NHS number taken , some after effects for 2 days , namely flu type feeling and aching muscles , now OK . Vaccine supplies slowing down and online booking can ask you to travel maybe 30 miles away but my initial jab 10 minutes away . 

So Polpott have you got a crystal ball cos it's gonna be at least 4 months before you could return to Thailand and who knows what the situation will be then . Having said that I have similar plans .

1 hour ago, superal said:

My advice having arrived in the UK (Heathrow ) 28/04/2021 . Have your  , pre booked day 2/8 UK test receipt , Bangkok covid pre 72 hour travel result , Passenger locator info , all printed on A4 paper that is easy for the Border Control Officer to inspect as opposed to flicking through iphones ( signal and battery can be a problem ) . Plus of course your Passport . Expect delays in the immigration hall , me delayed 3 hours but hearing some delayed 7 hours and more 

I had planned to do that but re-reading what's required I now realise that the PLF cannot be completed more than 48 hours before arrival in the UK. As I have a relatively long layover in Amsterdam, that only leaves me a few hours to download the PLF and take it to a local print shop. Cutting it fine if I have any problems with the PLF.

42 minutes ago, superal said:

Had my 1st AZ jab 1 week ago in the UK , no booking and just joined a queue , name address and NHS number taken , some after effects for 2 days , namely flu type feeling and aching muscles , now OK . Vaccine supplies slowing down and online booking can ask you to travel maybe 30 miles away but my initial jab 10 minutes away . 

So Polpott have you got a crystal ball cos it's gonna be at least 4 months before you could return to Thailand and who knows what the situation will be then . Having said that I have similar plans .

Apparently most people are getting the jab at the local cricket club. However, I'm going to try to persuade my GP to give me a different jab with a shorter time between jabs, J&J would be ideal. AS I'm 67 with several pre existing conditions including heart failure which is the main reason for my return, I'm hoping to get prioritised, but yes I am prepared to have to wait 4 months before my return.

2 hours ago, polpott said:

Apparently most people are getting the jab at the local cricket club. However, I'm going to try to persuade my GP to give me a different jab with a shorter time between jabs, J&J would be ideal. AS I'm 67 with several pre existing conditions including heart failure which is the main reason for my return, I'm hoping to get prioritised, but yes I am prepared to have to wait 4 months before my return.

I wish you luck with any NHS treatment cos there are 4,400,000 people waiting for medical procedures in the UK so over 1 years wait , all caused by the covid pandemic