Phuket yacht delivery to Samui stumped by pedestrian bridge

webfact

2 hours ago, Gulfsailor said:

Sail it to Krabi Boat Lagoon and take it out of the water there. There is a 35 ton boat lift. The road from there to Donsak should be no problem. In Donsak at the dock put it back in the water and sail it to Samui. 
Regardless, with a transport of this size you would expect the transport company to do a dry run checking for any obstacles and issues. 

I think they would face the same problems on the 401 or 4142.

• Sad 1

Regardless, with a transport of this size you would expect the transport company to do a dry run checking for any obstacles and issues. 

... You forgot we in Thailand, use of brain allowed only every now and then...especially on the roads... 

But yes, was my first thought as well, got caught as well! 

Edited by mran66
  • Like 1

Behave yourself making a comment like that, as that would require forward planning, remember where you are.????

• Like 1

I had to deliver a very high factory cake mixing machine one time in the UK, all the rout was planned out, to avoid low bridges, all went well until, I drove through a small village, where they had put flag bunting out crisscrossing the High St. for some celebration or other,  looking in my mirrors,  their bunting was now flying atop the machine as I continued to drive. ????????

• Haha 1